The Lost Heir Trilogy

I’m sure she discovers it on a good run too? The only difference is she chooses not to use it in that way.

@NeoHeartless… bittersweet news!.. so guess our squires can’t be paladins till 1.0.3… hehe…

Yeah, the think is using it lol. Without using it she can’t get the new fuel to her magic.
Edit: @Lucid I had a romance with Gill and have sex then when the choice of romance Brinn I break with Gill and start with Brinn. Only Brinn get pregnant. But It could have been so cool Gil or my character a girl got pregnant with him. The drama!!

2 Likes

Hahaha indeed, that sounds a lot like Thea.

I guess with Jace and a female MC would be like:

Jace: HOW CAN YOU BE PREGNANT?
MC: WELL YOU WERE THERE.

4 Likes

I would never remove Jess’s powers, especially now that she can drain others to fuel her magic! Problem solved in my opinion. And Jess is my favorite too.:relaxed:

2 Likes

all these love for jess… and here i am holding my childhood sweetheart petra in silent prayer… haha… i hope @Lucid won’t pander to the majority and keep things balanced with the scenes for all characters…

Well Jess was the character that got the most development in the game… but I don’t care. :smirk:

Gonna stick with my Babarian Warrior Chieftain Theo and our magic baby developing in a bubble and a not on a womb because magic babies are the future of daria!!!

only if you do her quest… which is unfair to the people who went with petra in her vampire quest since there wasn’t any room for character development… heck even theo has his chieftain quest which is satisfying… i just hope petra plots wont get shafted in the LH3…

2 Likes

I love this series, so I was disappointed when I couldn’t find any fanart. So I tried to do some myself. I love Gill, so I had to choose him. This is when the MC has to bail Gill out after he got caught stealing xD

7 Likes

I think the main reason as to why so many people love Jess/Jace after LH2 is due to what you mentioned - Jess/Jace, through the quest and as a lover, change so much, and there didn’t seem to be a lot of character building with Peter/Petra’s quest (and, to me, Karl/a’s was kind of a let down too, except for the Unknown God part). I remember thinking, Okay we killed the vampire, that was a disappointing turn of events. I wanted to see Petra realize learn something or change in some way. That “revenge” didn’t feel complete, nor satisfying, and it wasn’t even my parents who were affected by the vampire lol.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Petra. My second favorite archetype is the childhood best friend, and I fell in love with her as soon as I had the option to kiss her during breakfast, haha (if you don’t know what my favorite archetype, I mentioned it above xD). I just hope that there will be more to her story in the future. There’s got to be some inner demon she’s hiding. For now, I’ll sit here and gush over Jess/Jace.

4 Likes

I agree, I really liked Jace/Jess because of the depth and growth of the character. I would love to see something like that in Peter/Petra, Gill/Gale, or really any of the others.

I do like Bran/Brinn though, for several reasons (even if he/she is boring on the quests - sorry @Lucid). I noticed the character wasn’t getting a lot of love earlier.

I felt his/her personality was very interesting and layered, with opinions about the job, the nation, the politicians, the MC . . . all very intriguing. I look forward to seeing more of the character in LH3.

2 Likes

[quote=“Talon, post:1429, topic:2514, full:true”]
Don’t get me wrong, I love Petra. My second favorite archetype is the childhood best friend, and I fell in love with her as soon as I had the option to kiss her during breakfast, haha [/quote]

Does that mean Gale/Gill is the 3th on that list, since she can also be the childhood friend? :wink: . I’d agree that Petra’s quest felt a bit… Lukewarm compared to the others I’ve done so far (all but Theo’s)…

don’t play favorites @Lucid!.. haha… since there was too much jess development in this, please balance it out in LH3… maybe let the vampire be alive, fooling us into thinking we killed it… make us feel that we actually got revenge… please… :slightly_smiling:

Haha, indeed. Gale reminds me of a certain (in)famous eccentric and/or irritating bubbly thief created in 1997. Gale/Gill always felt like the immature/younger of the whole party, even though I’m sure they’re the same age as the PC and Petra/Peter. I adore the character though. “Nice ass,” is probably the single most amazing piece of dialogue in the whole series. (But people who have read Jess’s pregnancy reaction may disagree with me.)

I’ve done each character’s quest and lover line, and, honestly, everyone is endearing in their own way… Though, I should probably try being the lover of Brinn/Bran, but having a previous relationship with one of the characters breaks my heart at the thought of ending that relationship lol. I seriously can’t press the option. Too much feels.

2 Likes

[quote=“Talon, post:1433, topic:2514, full:true”]
Haha, indeed. Gale reminds me of a certain (in)famous eccentric and/or irritating bubbly thief created in 1997. Gale/Gill always felt like the immature/younger of the whole party, even though I’m sure they’re the same age as the PC and Petra/Peter. I adore the character though. “Nice ass,” is probably the single most amazing piece of dialogue in the whole series. (But people who have read Jess’s pregnancy reaction may disagree with me.)[/quote]

Huh, now I’m getting curious about which thief that is. As someone who started reading fantasy around that time, I may have an idea about who is it, but still, tell me :grin: .Agreed with your assessment of Gale/Gill though; he/she really acts in such as way that you’d think him/her younger than he/she really is… And yeah, that little piece of dialouge was hillarous, though it doesn’t trump Jess little pregnacy talk IMO :laughing: .

You could simply create a new character and play through TLH1 without that character romancing anyone until Bran/Brinn in TLH2, you know :wink:

2 Likes

hehe… that’s like saying play dragon age inquisition without playing and deciding for yourself the choices of dragon age origins and 2…

I did it because none of the RO would be ideal for a king (Gale was my childhood friend). Now maybe Thea can be a good option if she is named cheftain, otherwise Brinn is the only proper choice to me.

ignoring that petra is from a very much loved noble family (from lucid’s post about her family)?.. that’s why i always stick with petra, not just cuz she’s the childhood sweetheart but she’s a noble, exiled/extinct or not, even mc tells himself that his parents would be proud of his relationship with petra unlike the other ROs… that’s like calling danaerys unfit to be a wife of a king since she’s the last of her line and from a family of noble but sometimes crazy dragonriders…

excuse me, what does RO mean?.. why aren’t we using LI in this thread?.. hehe…

Romance Option, I think…

1 Like

The vamp did kinda tip like a cow. There was so much build up in petras story too, i thought we were going to be taking on some powerful vampire lord.

1 Like