The Lost Heir Trilogy

Ah, thanks so much. Though, I find that interesting because Jace seems quite… insatiable, and with the playthroughs I’ve done, femPC hasn’t gotten pregnant. (No problems getting Petra pregnant with mPC. :D)
@StarcraftJunkie How odd. Perhaps the checks are Good, Priest1, Cleric2. The playthrough with the PC I described above was Priestess3, so I’m guessing the Cleric2 is needed.
I mean, I despise being an “Evil” character, yet here we have a 100% Good Demon Summoner…? (I wish being a “Good” demon summoner was taken into account when talking to Jace about “legalizing Soulburning”, among other demon summoner interactions. I suppose no matter what the intentions are, being a demon summoner is a terrible practice to most.)

what platform do you play?.. lucid has patch number 2 in the CoG website to fix other bugs and sterility, not sure if it’s out for others yet though…

I play on my iPhone, so iOS. I’d assume that’s where the problem lies, then, as I haven’t received the “update” notification on the App Store.

must be… i think he’s still testing the patch in CoG website to make sure nothing’s wrong… hope you can hold out… :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Alright, between LH1 and LH2, I have 120 saves. I’m ready for LH3 to come out now, please. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My biggest issue with stuff like this lol I eventually stopped saving games on Zombie Exodus since all 5 books are part of 1 app. I just had too many and decided not to save anymore

Because I only recently found all these interactive fiction games, I was lucky enough that I got to play the HR trilogy in a single night (plus a few more days perfecting my character).

Waiting for LH2 was difficult, but same. I’m so ready for LH3. To be honest, all these saves are so confusing! I’ll stare at files and go, so what was the plan with that character? I swear, I need to make a spreadsheet or something…

My save files are generally listings of certain salient traits - alignment,
gender love interest, classes, sometimes a skill or two if it’s a weird
build, where they went in the end if it’s a LH1 save, etc.

Any chance I could look at the guide? Trying to figure out how to get the stats for elemental archer.

Nathan_Faxon or NeoHeartless can invite you to it :slightly_smiling:

I’ve just encountered an error in LH1 where I couldn’t bind the skeletons in the evil temple on the way to Vernex, even though I was an evil priestess with 70 evil.

you can stop them from attacking with 70 evil… binding them completely to your command requires 90 evil…

You need 90 of Evil, its not a bug.

@Lucid Yes, no error messages.

1 Like

Can I join the cult too?

On The Lost Heir 1 how can I get Theo early?, I always get 64% relationship with him but when I ask him to sleep with me the requirement is 65% and I get -10% when I do this, so I have to wait for the herding sheep mission to get finished. Does the relationship with him always start when we build a party with Jess,Gill/Petra?

You need some perception as well as strength to get all of her points. Successfully doing that option to ask her to sleep with you just gets her to say something to the effect of it’s really tempting, but not right now, and gives you +10 relationship points with her. No actual sexy times.

1 Like

Oi, talking about pregnancy, I just remembered something: when you are a female MC with a male Royal Consort, I missed having a liiiiiittle reaction, like when Jess is all glaring at you and her glorious “you got me pregnant :angry:

For some reason I think Theo’s phrase would have been really hilarious, like “What? I got you up the duff?” or something like that :smile:

1 Like

I can see it.

Karl - blushes intensely.
Gill - Grins and makes a weird joke because when does guy NOT grin?
Peter - PRAISE THE LOOOOOOORD.
Theo - up the duff line :laughing:
Jace - somehow blames it on you.
Bran - I don’t know. Bran is just a replacement.

3 Likes

I think Jess doesn’t want to have a child since there is a chance that the baby may also be a Soulburner and suffer like he/she did. ( this is just a thought since I only played a Male to Male characters)

by the way @Lucid why does your RO have no reaction or comments when both of you are male in making a baby in a magical way?

Jess is happy she’s pregnant, she just struggles to show it. She’s not used to showing you her emotional side yet, hell she still flinches when you touch her even after 2 years. So her accusing you of getting her pregnant is the best you’re gonna get of her being happy about it :joy:

But I agree with the Soulburner part. Jess is probably worried they will have the same affliction as her and face the same prejudice.

I also have been thinking about how we can save Jess’ soul before her magic destroys it. What if we can permanently remove her soulburning powers some way? Therefore, her soul is saved and she won’t inevitably die prematurely but her combat efficency weakens dramatically. Alongside Theo and MC, she’s one of the group’s heavy hitters.