The Lost Heir Trilogy

Lol I didn’t realize that was a day old. Whoops. And yea I need to replay with the get a dragon focus

Are there any more prestige classes than the ones I’ve gotten? Here’s the ones I’ve gotten and their general prerequisites:

Alchemist (70 magic and nature I think?)
Arcane tattooist (get the arcane tattooist on the way to Ludd, and something like 70 arcana, 50 nature, 30 magic)
Dark knight (be an evil knight who worships a dark god/goddess, then kill the knight that confronts you in Ludd)
Dragonrider (75 relationship with Tovar, 60 arcana, geography, and history)
Necromancer (40 religion to get the book, actual requirements for the class unknown - probably some combination of evil, arcana, and magic)
Paladin (1 level of priest, 2 levels of cleric? Also being good, I would assume)
Seer (70 magic and perception)
War master (2 levels of guard, 45 history and geography, and 75 relationship with the general whose name escapes me)

1 Like

(class_cleric>0) and (god_good) to be able to choose it… then (class_guard>0) or (class_squire>0) to be allowed to by the church… cuz apparently cleric >1 doesn’t even let them consider you to be battle ready…

1 Like

Thank you! I had assumed I needed two levels in Cleric

Is there not a prestige class that Ranger goes into?

elemental archer not your fancy?.. hehe… you get a cool title when you master the ranger class just like mastering squire to knight… horizon walker or something like that…

I didn’t know about the elemental archer class. Do you know the required stats for it?

cumari relationship >=75 and archery >=80 and magic >=40 and a bow so that he’ll enchant it… then ask to be trained as an elemental archer… all in ludd post battle of course…

Okay sounds simple enough. thank you

Has anyone played the CoG website since the latest upgrade? Is tye prenancy error fixed? Can I update the other platforms with the version on the site?

I played and its normal for me.

might I interest you in joining the cult of Neo?.. our supreme leader has a cool ranger guide and other guides too that may be to your liking… resident “regular” @Nathan_Faxon can accommodate your entrance into the cult… :slightly_smiling:

Any prestige class for the Monk?

Normal, like, no error message? :slight_smile:

seer or sage are the closest i can think of… but for the monks to pursue other classes doesn’t fit their motto i guess?.. increasing monk levels and training in the norgan mountains will almost make you as strong as one punch man… hehe…

I would love an invite kind fella

Hello. Would it be possible to get an invite for the guide also, please?

Also, great stuff Lucid. I now have too many saved games to wade through =)

Hey everyone, thanks so much for all the replies and information! This is my first time posting, but I’ve gone through the forums a lot for this game, as well as the HR series. The LH series is awesome, but being a completionist makes this game somewhat irritating to play. xD I had a couple of questions which didn’t seem to be answered (although, there are so many posts that it’s difficult to look through all of it).

For the fun of it, I made a 106% Good (because I accidentally did something in LH2 which gave me +10 Evil, yet my Good was still at 96% and it was awesome) Priestess (Level 3) who chose Jace as the Royal Consort. Her skills are high in magic/blades, and she’s also an iron-willed demon summoner (which, on second thought, a Good Priestess Demon Summoner with a Soulburner as the husbando seems utterly contradictory, but whatever). I mean hey, I named her Robin for a reason…

Anyway, my questions:

• Can a female PC get pregnant? And if so, then how? (I’m a guy, but I swear, the genders I chose during my first playthrough just stuck. And I want to see Jace’s reaction… though it’ll probably just be, “He stared at you for a few moments, but rolled over so that his back faced you.” Jace Relationship ?%)
  • So… there’s no prestige class for a magic swordsman? Paladin seems cool, but diversifying into Priest, Cleric and Guard seems like such a waste. (I’ll probably try it anyway.)
  • Question about an iron-willed demon summoner: So, being an iron-willed demon summoner (or 70+ Willpower? what is the requirement on this?) allows PC to transcribe the K’girr demonstone (yet neither K’girr, nor Tyborr can be accessed yet). In which case, the demon Zusak summons at the end of LH2 is a different demon, though it still plays out the same way. Will this be a big part of LH3? I really like the whole demon summoning thing, but I feel like I lost out on a lot of stats.
  • raises hand. I’m willing to break my holy symbol for Naga in half to join the cult of Neo.

Apologies for the long post, and thanks so much for your help.

1 Like

lets see…
MC girl, LI guy = make sure to make sweet sweet love; MC girl, LI girl = make sweet sweet love but ask cumari to make one of you pregnant…
Runeknight is in the list of probable LH3 classes, so paladin is your closest, or you could just use @EmperorHeartless’s guide to make a magic wielding swordie…
@Lucid can answer number 3 since i never, ever play demon summoner…
speaking of our supreme leader Neo, where are the regulars?!.. i have three people wanting to join our cult!..

I dunno what @daemonofrazgriz821 is seeing in the game files, but having a level of squire or guard definitely wasn’t required to be a paladin on my playthrough that I just did to check.