The Lost Heir Trilogy

When Zusak overthrew the monarchy the four duchies were formed. It’s been implied that they have great autonomy and were practically sovereign independently. The old nobles were given some power in the new system, but all in all, the entire system is ad hoc and in transition. After the events of LH2, things are even more uncertain.

1 Like

Hmm… I suppose that’s going to be a main topic in TLH3?

So that’s what you do when I appear…

My apologies. I genuinely thought people asking me to add them to the guide was sort of on topic. Then the slapping happened.

@Lucid I’m still confused why Zusak wanted K’girr. Power? An obedient army? There must be a higher motive other than an army of unstoppable demons.

That… and a bunch of other things, I imagine. Demon summoning for example - if Zusak is defeated, what’ll become of it? That’d be up to the main character, I expect and I could see a few possibilities there…

1 Like

Unless whatever happened broke the barrier to the demon realm forever, and now they can hop over as easily as riding on a lift . . .

1 Like

I don’t think it’s broken forever. But it certainly seems to have been drastically weakened. But not forever - remember, there are some hints in TLH trilogy thus far that the Barrier may have been broken/severely weakened before, but has been restored or allowed to recover again…

1 Like

is the slapping done?.. aw man, and i brought popcorn and everything… ugh… about zusack, i had this crazy theory that K’girr was controlling him like demon summoner controls a demon, maybe he has a humanstone with zusack written on it… haha…

anyway, @Lucid are the 3 dukes, aside from selena the red, the most powerful of the nobles under the crown?.. what about petra’s family, how are they ranked in the gentry?.. oh i remember the 3 duchies we’re named after the 3 dukes’ family name, so what was petra’s family’s name?..

I believe K’girr is sort of a Demon Lord. His influence over other demons answer to him and therefore, answer to Zusak. Being such a large and powerful being, perhaps if Zusak summons him for too long, K’girr could break free and destroy Daria to create a new demon Realm.

1 Like

How can Zusak control such a demon? I mean how strong his will must be? Anyway once Zusak will be dead…hehehe.:grinning:

That’s what I’m saying. Zusak has a powerful will, but it can’t be strong enough to control K’girr for a very long while.

Well, we will just have to kill him before and take ove- i mean save the world!

I wonder how powerful is Tyborr compared to K’girr? And he doesn’t seems very demonic at all.

New user here, nice to meet you all. Um, Neo was it, I was wondering if you could send me the guide to both. I’m not trying to be a Mary-Sue dude, I just have a build I really want to carry over and be good at said build. Monk/Mage. Issue is in this one by some point the requirements ramp up to the point of effectively forcing you to be one or the other not both. Which is weird cause you can be a Bard with 100 in both easily. It seems like being a Monk is just harder period (HOW DARE YOU?) as opposed to the others I’ve tried out. Also as a Monk/Mage I can’t romance Jess. I also wanna try out the vampire and see if I can work that in there.

Just overall a lot of stuff I wanna try out, I don’t even want or need spoilers, of being a vampire is bad I wanna find out on my own, I hope not though…

Lots of great questions for LH3. :slightly_smiling:

Petra’s family were well-liked nobles of the old regime. They’ve fallen on hard times and the name has lost all of its prestige to the point of not really being noble any more. Her story might even be more tragic than your own.

1 Like

i guess mc and her are on the same boat but being the last living person in her family, and my consort, her house dies with her and parents got turned (did they or did they walk into the light and “sparkle” before then?)… glad mc’s parents stayed dead and zusak has no necromancy powers, but i wonder if k’girr has that capability, fighting your father would be heart breaking…
anyway, any more info about the 3 dukes?.. still looking forward to your map… :slightly_smiling:

We know that the dukes and duchess Selina were nobles out of favour with your parents. Many nobles died and went missing on the night of your parents’ murder.

All of them die at the end of LH2, putting you back in power, although your kingdom may be in rough shape, depending on your playthrough. So, the monarchy is restored, and depending on your love life, a new heir may even be on the way. Of course, all of this means nothing if Zusak continues with whatever he is planning, but that’s for LH3.

The map is in rough shape and is for my own personal consistency. :slight_smile: Maybe it will someday be shown, but no plans for that right now.

hehe… maybe as an extra information tab like in the stats?.. hehe… i see, so every single noble sans 3 dukes and petra’s parents died in LH1, no nobles in LH2 except maybe for branbrinn, (how is she noble again?)… cool… maybe we can raise others to noble status like sir maxon if squire, generale vale, etc in LH3?.. hehe… I really wish this was a mod in Crusader Kings 2…

Sorry if this has already been covered - I tried using the search function but couldn’t find an answer - but how do you become a Paladin? It’s driving me crazy trying to figure it out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I love the way Jess tells you she’s pregnant

1 Like

Yet another first time poster dragged out of hiding in order to serve the good Lord Neo.

…I just want my crazy dragon-riding assassin druid. Is that too much to ask? : P

1 Like