The Lost Heir Trilogy

Ok so im trying to get the gnomes, and was used the option about knowing their history and surprised that theyre giving up so easily. It says i need 65 history or bard level 2 and i have 65 history…

@BlueMoon, update your game. That bug got fixed. :slight_smile:

When does the update come to iOS? That same bug is… Well, bugging the hell out of me XD.

Apple is always slow. It’s been pushed, so shouldn’t be much longer. Fertility rates will go up with that patch too. :slight_smile:

Good news all around. Fantastic game, been playing as constant as possible since I bought it :+1:t4:

1 Like

Fun fact: A look at Steam’s global statistics for The Lost Heir reveals that the archivement that has been obtained the least is the Know Thine Enemy one. I wonder if this is because most of those playing do not like the idea of the MC becoming a demon summoner like his/her enemy or (more likely) because becoming a demon summoner in the first game is both a bit difficult as well as somewhat impractical as there’s not a great many uses for the demons until the very end?

I tried four times and left it for impossible, there is no way to reach 80 in will most I get is 69 so it’s the only achievement I wouldn’t never get .

You can’t reach 80 in TLH2 apparently, but you can reach 75 (or 70, don’t recall exactly which) as I recall and gain a new demonstone in the process as well…

Finally my wish of having a baby through magic came true :heart_eyes:, not sure what a mix of Druid and Barbarian will result to but I don’t care Me and Theo are having a baby Boyyy!!!

Soulburner baby is best baby… scrath that soul burning vampire baby.

5 Likes

I can’t believe I’m saying this but…

Please may I have access to the almighty guide…

So what happens when you make a Soulburner and a dragon riding mage archer sleep together? You get the all powerful soulburning dragon archer.

1 Like

Demon summoning soul burning Necromancer child. What could possibly go wrong?

3 Likes

Forgot the mage…

Encountered this error, game is still playable.
My path was that of assassin and became the top assassin on this very page. Other than that I don’t think I can be of any other help.

The same error for me too!

I need the guide as well. I’ve tried so many times and I still can’t get the stuff that I want. Don’t know what else to do.

Who were you romancing? That error looks like it’s saying the flag for sleeping with your romance was flipped but not the one for them being pregnant.

Was it Brinn? She’s never gotten pregnant no matter how many times we do the nasty in the river.

She can become pregnant now, after the patch.

Who were you romancing? Did you have a romance going? Were you intimate?

I haven’t had a chance to find this error yet, but I have my suspicions as to the cause, so your information would really help me to pinpoint the error.