The Lost Heir Trilogy

Ty, was waiting for something special, maybe you get a chance in LH3 for a good one without being evil necromancer

@EmperorHeartless @Nathan_Faxon pweazeeee can I have a guide? Iā€™ll trade you in promissory notes!

IIRC you have to TRAIN in that specific class to get a familiar. Practicing Wizardry in any of the starting areas or having Archmage Cumari train you in Ludd and you get the option of a familiar (what kind depends on the area)
Same for Ranger and Druid. You must TRAIN in that class again in whatever area to gain an animal companion.
Only exception is that a Ranger and Druid can get the bear in the forest by choosing the option to tame it.

Promissory notes? Well why didnā€™t you say so!

sighs in frustration
You gotta haggle first manā€¦

1 Like

I speak softly and carry a massive demonstone, haggling will get you nowhere!

1 Like

The problem with the Staff at the academy was fixed too, my Bard could get it with the Agility option.

1 Like

Can i also receive a guide?

@NeoHeartless Can I also get in on the guide? Thanks!

Question: do we know if Lomi was the one to steal the Ring of Pow-, I mean, Aurielā€™s Grief? Or did someone else steal it from the half-elf and Lomi just happened to pick it up?

Can I also get the guide? Also, how does inviting work? Cause I asked for the guide to the first game and you said you invited everybody but I canā€™t find any option/thing that looks like an invitation? Iā€™m new to these forums so if Iā€™m missing something could you tell me ><

Pretty sure it states that Lomi picked it up cause Naistalan dropped it by accident and tried to return it, but couldnā€™t catch up and when Naistalan couldnā€™t find it assumed someone stole it.

Hi there!

So Iā€™ve got a question - is it possible to get the Gloves of Archery without picking the lockpicks as your prized possession in LH1? Haha Iā€™m trying to go for a magic/archery build (because I SO want an animal companion in LH2 but like magic too much) but am having trouble getting the 30 Devices needed to pick the lock.

Thanks!

@EmperorHeartless Ooh! Is there a guide to LH1 and LH2? Can I also get in on those? Iā€™ll trade you my notes on LH2 runthroughs if you want!

Done. Welcome to the Cult of Neo. Donā€™t forget an honorable mention to the Lucid. The main focus is Neo though. ._.

5 Likes

If Selena battle if when im fighting red and lose and die does that effect or do you think that will effect whether my companions die in lh3 or not? should i just start over and try to survive the red fight so that i can surrender?

1. How do i get the halflings or gnomes to join me do i have to choose to beg for their help?

We do not know exactly how losing the battle will affect us in TLH3 - and we wonā€™t know for at least a year or soā€¦ You could try asking Lucid of course, but I wouldnā€™t hope for more than a vauge hint or two at best there :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Can someone tell me how to get warmaster?

You need to have a relationship of 75 with your general, have a few levels in guard, and a decent amount of knowledge in history and geography, I believe. Not completely sure on geography though.

1 Like

vale >=75 and guard >=2 and history >=45 and geography >=45

1 Like