The Lost Heir Trilogy

Would make more sense since they were at war when he/she was named.

for some reason even though I have complete the req for dragon mount I cannot seem to find it :frowning:

Do you have 60 Geography, 60 Arcana, 60 History and 75 of Lord Torvor reputation?
If yes, you can talk to him after capturing Ludd and when you can train choose to try to find the Dragon.

1 Like

but mc and lover being pregnant has a chance to be a bastard then if the war lasts longer than the pregnancyā€¦ heheā€¦ oh and i was just using the red wedding as an example since thatā€™s the only event i know that has a pregnant woman being stabbedā€¦ heheā€¦ in all seriousness though, i really want a tragedy before the victory, fairy tale endings are too clicheā€¦ but i know @Lucidā€™s not that evilā€¦ heheā€¦

Imagines Jess in the middle of a battlefield of the demon war, heavily pregnant and blasting demons with her Soulburner magic.

I AM HORMONAL AND MY BACK HURTS, I DID NOT ASK FOR THIS. DIE DEMONS.

Iā€™m all for tragedies before the ending, maybe lost the unborn child during the war would be emotional enough for me. But then again, some people might frown upon that.

itā€™s hard to be a minorityā€¦ heheā€¦ is jess your main squeeze in most runs?.. hahaā€¦ anyway, @Lucid why couldnā€™t i keep my tourney horse when i got my dragon?.. i spent all those memories with him and i just sold him, SOLD him?? is my mc that cold?.. i imagine @DarkSpeck and @Dreadlord doing that since theyā€™re evil necromancers and dark knightsā€¦ (hi guys!)ā€¦

Indeed, it used to be Petra but then I discovered how sensitive Jess is in the second game so I swapped over :laughing:

ā€œHey buddy. Weā€™ve been through a lot together. I nursed you back to health and you pulled me out of thay quicksand. We always had each otherā€™s backs didnā€™t we? But now I have a fucking dragon so get lost.ā€

2 Likes

On that day. Jess single handedly defeated Zusak and his demon army.
Later at the MCā€™s official coronation a single enemy pushed through the masses. Destroying Theoā€™s War hammer, Shrugging off Karlā€™s arrows, pulverizing Brinn out of the way, and was unfazed by Jessā€™ magic. Headed straight towards the MC with revenge burning in his eyes. For he wasā€¦ The Well-Trained Tourney Horse

6 Likes

I will have to talk to Lucid about making Lost Heir 4 Revenge of the Tourney Horse.

2 Likes

Itā€™s weird i chose to keep the horse isnā€™t it?

Not really. The horse becomes a level 5 mount in TLh2 itā€™s just that you knowā€¦
Dragonā€¦
Dragonā€¦
Dragonā€¦
Basically now when I fight Selenaā€™s army I charge them with my Dragon and say
ā€œDevour them all Bubbles!ā€

1 Like

My dread horse was named cinnamon. ā€¦

Now i kinda want to make a dread tourney horse

*I DID IT I WIN!!! funniest thing ever I was playing with my dark night with bad army stats all over 80 except 70 food and No idea why I win, killing Selina and red without losing anything important. So definitely my save from lh1 was glitched.

6 Likes

I think you hurt your Redā€™s feelings >.>

You should know Mara by now. Emotional attachment is weakness :wink:

1 Like

Eh. My Red is usually Jess, and my good characters canā€™t get her affinity over 60 anyway.

I even donā€™t remember really who was, lol. My characters have sex with people but all romantic options were meh, no enough evil.If a sexy demon lord/sucubus or a evil god goddess of doom where romantic options then just them maybe she could remember names of them.

1 Like

I wonder if we can become a Lich.

Hey guys, anyone playing CoGā€™s web version?

We pushed the update there first. Iā€™d love it if someone were to give it a quick play through and look for the previous errors. :slight_smile: It will tell me that I didnā€™t break anything whike fixing it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay I just can up with a super theory here, what if this whole time Zusakā€™s mind is being manipulated by Nabti and Shabt, (sorry if I misspelled the names) so He will eventually summon them in there in true forms which in reality are two Super powered more OP than anything Demons from the demon realm, who want to rule the human world for themselves.