The Lost Heir Trilogy

@Lucid we will discover in THL3 the identity of the unknown god? The one with the strange amulets from Tornassa.

I honestly donā€™t know why poor @poison_mara has so much difficulty. :slight_smile: There are enough checks and balances that you should beat it on the second or third try, usually.

@Dreadlord A little more will be said about the Unknown God. Although itā€™s identity is just that, Unknown. A creepy old forgotten God. :slightly_smiling:

LH3: 27k words and counting!

6 Likes

You know, assuming LH3 takes place imemdiately where we left off in TLH2ā€¦ Assuming weā€™ve won the battle and manage to deal with the trouble immediately thereafter, Iā€™d love for a scene where our merry little band takes the time to bury Red (Insert X here) in the aftermath. Or, if weā€™re evil and have learned necromancy, reanimate Red (insert X here) as an elite mook or the like in our new undead army :smiling_imp:

Your game hates me , but someday I will survive That battle is just keep trying. I am a poisoner and thats enough for me

1 Like

will we see more of the ancient tentacle slime blob from the stronghold?.. i really thought that was the semi-boss battle in LH1, too bad we had to runā€¦ hahaā€¦ do you have a concrete idea of what are the scenes and events of LH3 that you want?.. can we only submit suggestions once beta starts?..
@DarkSpeck wow, youā€™d subject poor red, who underwent horrible poison torture, to a life of being undead?.. you are DARKā€¦ heheā€¦

or straight out kill them, red wedding invisible demon stabbing styleā€¦ i donā€™t think @Lucidā€™s a GRMM type but damn that would be a heart breaking event if that happensā€¦ hahaā€¦

Hey, an undead is for the most part not THE actual person he or she was before, so itā€™s not that bad! Besides, this would in a manner is speaking allow Red (insert X here) to rejoin us AND allow him/her a chance for some payaback at Zusak from beyond the grave! :grin: . Otherwise, reanimating Selina would do almost as well - would be quite sweet to, in a manner of speaking - turn one of Zusakā€™s closest confidants against him that way (And hey, he already did it so us, so fair is fair!)

I have the whole game mapped out in my notes. :slightly_smiling:

I definitely add and expand scenes as I go, as well as inserting good ideas afterward.

1 Like

Time to dig some graves hehe! The best part about necromancy is that people will serve their ruler even in death. :innocent:

whoa!! Howd you become a vampire??? (You saying that made me think of this) Omg itd be so cool if you are a druid in the next game and choose to become level 3 or already are at level 3 you can choose to alter your appearence or dna via teacher or some ancient ritual or what not, and become a half beast like half human/half cat or whatever species you choose, and you get a boost to one of your rehabilitates depending on the animal! (squee thinking about my character with cat ears and a tail ^__^) Thatd be so awesome, although itd suck that your kid wouldnt inherit that dna. She/He would be a quarter beast, quarter human, and half mountain manā€¦Theyā€™ed be a beast no pun intended haha So if your a vamp does that mean your child is a quarter or half vamp?

abilitiesā€¦sorry just took a test lmfao still got test brain xD

Can we become a full vampire in the next part?

After playing through with almost every romance option I have to say I really like how you took the time to include small scenes with them here and there. The only thing that surprised me was that there was no real moment after you find out you and your partner are pregnant. Your people are happy but other than with Karla who mentions it to her parents I didnā€™t find any scenes where it was addressed. I really enjoyed how you kept the combat sensible and realistic, at least as far as magic and realistic go together. The little things such as tight quarters hindering you in the use of your sword or bow or that spell casting takes time and if you have a knife at your throat you probably donā€™t have that time. It helped me play through since even if I didnā€™t know or wasnā€™t sure something could work hints where there in the buildup of the situation and surroundings.

Iā€™m really looking forward to the next game. Keep up the excellent work!

2 Likes

I would really like a link to the guide as well.

May I please have a link to the guide for TLH series

I had the same problem, @poison_mara. Every time I played I would lose the battle in a new and interesting way.

I think I played LH2 about six times, generally with characters who had some mix of charisma, magic, agility, religion, knowledge, and a few other traits. I lost that battle on five of those play-throughs. Iā€™m still not sure how I managed to win the other one (which happened to be the fourth try). My MC is convinced it was luck.

On the other hand, having won the battle once, I discovered I vastly preferred the ending where I lose the battle. It was much more engaging, and more my MCā€™s style!

Someone, somewhere above, mentioned struggling to save Red. I was the opposite - Red survived on every play-through save one.

@daemonofrazgriz821 I absolutely agree, I love the tentacle slime chappy from the stronghold. There were some really interesting variations to that scene, too!

1 Like

Did you have a 100% in all army stats all demiraces, mages sell swords ā€¦ in one and then lose? Funny think I ended with 68 army force and last battle check check said (Need 30 army force) to pass yet, nope, die Mara.
But Doesnt matter soon I will. Itā€™s fun replay anyway.

In most of them, I had the aid of either all or nearly all the demi-humans. By the third time I had consistently high stats for the army too. I also had very high citizensā€™ reputation, and good relationships with all the companions, and a good mount, and the mages helping (never the mercenaries though).

Youā€™re right, though, it is fun to replay so I didnā€™t mind. Besides Iā€™m looking forward to starting LH3 with the kingdom in flames (sorry, kingdom) and finding out how on earth @Lucid is going to write us back out of that one.

How terrible would it be that instead of the invisible demon, The Red survived and slaughtered your wife. Then it would definitely be a ā€˜Redā€™ wedding.

On a serious note, I believe you and your romance are wed once you name them Royal Consort because thatā€™s what it means: Husband/Wife of the Royal Heir or King/Queen. Have they found the time for that I have no idea.

I could be mistaken, but I had more of the impression that the Consort and the MC are engaged, not properly wed just yet.