The Lost Heir Trilogy

In THL1, can I romance jace because I don’t see start romance option ?

thanks

Yes, you can.
You need either 60 evil or 60 charm.

@EmperorHeartless @Nathan_Faxon
I keep hearing this game walkthrough guide. Would I be able to get a link to it? I’ve been trying to get Dragonrider class enough playthroughs that I don’t remember which is what? :frowning:

I have invited you into the guide. Welcome to Neo’s little cult :imp:

Can I access the guide also?

TLH2 is even better than than its predecessor. Lucid’s Games keep getting better and better (given the mostly underwhelming official games).

I had to make a terrible sacrifice towards the end of TLH2 in order to defeat the enemy and reunite Daria, by this point I’ve either become an anti-hero or an impending tragic villain who is willing to do whatever it takes to reclaim their birthright and avenge their parents.

Stuff I’d like to see in TLH3 (which will hopefully be even better than TLH2):

1). Character development and fleshed out personalities for the MC’s determinant adopted child, I really do want to know them as a person.

2). More info about the MC’s parents, like what kind of rulers they were etc, even though they’re dead they weren’t given much personality or development and were essentially a plot device to launch the premise of the story. I want to be able to actually care about having to lose them so mercilessly.

3). More info about the Kingdom of Daria in general, I want to be able to care about the MC’s heritage and birthright that they’re risking their life to reclaim. Like if there was a resource detailing the history of the great Kings and Queens of Daria, how it came to be, its relation with other sovereign nations, etc.

4). Give the MC’s child an important role, make us truly feel like we’re becoming a parent, so make the child more than a plot device but also someone with their own individuality, with maybe even their personalities to some extent determinately influenced by our choices.

5). Politics - So TLH1 was more about Adventure and Questing, while TLH2 was more about Politics and Intrigue, so maybe TLH3 will focus on something different but I do hope that the politics of Daria continue to feel real and have a lasting impact on the MC’s journey.

6). Alexander Zusak - We’ve gone 2 installments in and we still don’r have much of an idea of just what exactly Zusak is after. So hopefully TLH3 will give us the answers we’ve been waiting for, but more than that I’m also hoping that Zusak turn out to be a stereotypical power hungry villain that’s become so generic in fantasy tropes. Instead I’m hoping for something more unique and fleshed out, especially in terms of his drive and motivations.

2 Likes

This makes me wonder. Would our RO be a major target for Zusak if they’re carrying the MC’s child? I would love to make Petra and Theo bodyguards of the royal consort during the demon war.

i guess the child having an important role will depend on how long the “war” with zusack lasts… i mean really, if he’s born in LH3, unless it lasts 10 or more years, the child will just likely be a plot device like a kidnap scenario or something like that…

Like my post above, I think the child would have an important role through the Royal Consort. Such as they become a target for Zusak.

i was just pointing out that the child having their own personality is kind of a stretch, unless it’s shown post demon war years later… and i agree with your post above for sure… rather than just introducing another character, make the other already established characters have more impact and importance in the story… anyway, i guess we’d have to leave our consort behind in tornassa when we move to more campaigns to make them safe (which opens up the kidnapping element of the story), but i doubt they’d accept that easily, namely except maybe karla… hehe…

Since we can already get the Top of the Class achievement in LH2, does that mean there won’t be any more chances to boost your job skills in Demon War?

Also, is there a chance that we’ll get baby dragons in the future if we’re lucky enough to imprint on a female dragon? :smiley:

(sorry if these were answered already >_<)

hybrid classes are a possibility… rune knight has been in his list so maybe that’s the next step?.. oh and maybe the dragons are like all dragons in any lore, able to change gender to lay a clutch of eggs and then revert to their original gender if male… heck balerion the black dread as identified as male but had eggs that turned into the other targaryen dragons… hehe…

1 Like

Kidnapping Jess or Theo would be very difficult of course :sweat_smile:

‘Your majesty! They have kidnapped the Royal Consort! They kinda lost half their army in the process though.’

I would love a hybrid class where we can use the elemental bow on our dragon mount.

2 Likes

hehe… i’d rather not underestimate a demon army though, imagine if zusack has a lot of those 7 foot red winged demon he used in the prologue… hehe…

That would be pretty sweet, although I still prefer my Meraxes to be female =P

Yeah I hope we can get more job training in the future. I’d like my character to be a dragon-riding master wizard. It was honestly a tough decision between those two at Ludd

Or invisible demons like when our assassination attempt failed.

I’m actually really excited to face down that unending demon army with my Necromancer’s undead army of the damned. After all, why should the citizens of Daria be content to be ruled over by the lesser evil? Go big or go home.

1 Like

Are there any times where getting vampire power helps or hurts? Trying to decide if I messed up my necromancer knight… Plus I prefer gale anytime over Petra.

1 Like

Regarding the talk about kidnapping, I hope not. Feels like it’d risk being be too close to a repeat of what happened in TLH2 - we have one of our companions taken from us and are then faced with the tough choice of that character or the kingdom… Besides, Zusak now has the macguffin he has been searching for, so he may well feel certain enough that his ultimate victory is now assured that he won’t feel the need to bother with something like kidnapping…

I don’t know if this is a bug or not but I can’t win even if I had 100% army morale Strength and food. I waste all my money for it. No matter Selina just kill mein a heartbeat. I WANNA WIN FOR ONCE I WAS ALL 100 WHERE IS MY VICTORY???