The Lost Heir Trilogy

I’d like to ask a small thing, Lucid… If our character got something he/she didn’t make use of in the second game, will he/she still be able to find an use for it in the third game? That description can fit a few items, though here I was specifically thinking of the Infinity Arrow - I didn’t use it in a couple of my playthrough of TLH2, so I’d love for it to find it’s way into Zusak’s heart in TLH3… :pray: Or will it’s use be limited to only TLH2? :worried:

1 Like

The only new romance is Brinn/Brann

that bitter reminder that Sophie/Sophus is not a romantic option.

The Inifinity Arrow will still be usable as well as some others. A few things, if left unused/incomplete, will be discarded. As to whether its kept or not should make sense in the context of its importance and how it was found. :slightly_smiling:

I see, thanks! Sounds very promising! :grinning:

@Lucid I’ve played both your games (well actually all of them -Paradox Factor was awesome- and TLH is my new favourite game sequel thingy, replacing Fatehaven, which has similar love interests.) and I’ve really like them, and currently I’ve only found 2 bugs:
1)Trying to restore a saved game then cancelling
And 2) If you get a Squire (If you’re knighted) new armour should cost 250, although the text after says you paid 200 (although I may have read it wrong with my skim reading)

And I’d just like to say I really like how the game is made (even the love interests, since if they dont like you enough and you ask them do do something they’ll like you less and send you on a downwards spiral- Urghhh) especially the different star choices, as opposed to just Mage/Warrior.

Also, your game (TLH No.2) is also awesome because it offers variety- you can be a demon summoning Assassin, a theiveing brute or a brutish thief.

The only advise I could give is adding more scenes with the readers RO, because although fighting and looting is awesome the lack of emotion makes it feel slightly like a quest hunting game- from one to another- although I probably should’ve beta’d, but I was too late.

(And I'm going to cry if I posted this in the wrong place

I believe that Selena coming back is supposed to happen should you fail the siege. With her barely surviving after all it is necessary since the Red ___ is more of a slave with no will so Selena is sort of necessary. I think there was some lines of dialogue explaining that when you see Selena even I’d you supposedly kill her.

thank you guys cause i was so sure she was dead then bam shes back xD also since druid only has 3 chances to get to level 3 and if you want dragon rider youll have to sacrifice etting the 3rd level…will you be able to get the third level of druid next game, and for dragon rider is that more of an ability class relying on strength, enduarance, and all that or is it a skill based class like magic? If so ill drop and just ot full druid

yea thats when i got the save a friend achievement so hopefully that means i did it right?

How do you get to kill the vampire I’m with Peter and I’m at the end of the game?

You don’t deal with any personal quests until TLH2 I’m the beginning provided you got the quest and went to the area with the correct character.

I’m almost positive having been Selina’s prisoner has an effect on the pregnancy from a code perspective. I did the same thing with Karla that @Nathan_Faxon did with Jess and got the same result.

Also, with the mass undead summoning during the Siege of Tornassa as a Necromancer it says how we’ve basically corrupted all our companions and a few others to our way of thinking. How much more evil and corrupting are we gonna be able to achieve with Necromancers and Dark Knights? Because at least with my Necromancer I have a rather large army and only enough food to feed a quarter of them…

I’ll look into it in detail when I go bug squashing. :slightly_smiling:

For now, I’ll keep taking any bugs in that other thread. I’d like to send an update for next week to address all known issues.

@Lucid, i checked the files since @Iggles stated something about the lover being prisoner affecting having a baby and saw *if ((lover_exists) and (lover_sleptwith)) are the only reqs for the pillow baby talk, so does that mean that the prisoner thing isn’t a factor?.. i never got the bug, in any case, guess im lucky?.. prisoner and not prisoner petra/karla/jess always got pregnant in my games…

It’s a bug, they are right. Becoming a prisoner loses the _sleptwith flag. It’s on my list!

It’s the same reason why BranBrinn doesn’t get pregnant. It’ll be fixed in the update. :slight_smile:

oh i see, looking forward to the update but a bit hesitant since it’s gonna erase my “progress” wink2x… another question, but i wonder if should ask these questions in a private message since these are codes… haha… so right after seeing prisoner/lover, choosing the option to #Put your arms around sets a number of flags including *set lover_exists true and *set lover_sleptwith friend3_sleptwith, so these flags that are needed for pregnancy are gone on their games?.. is it possible for one game to have a bug while the other doesn’t or is it suppose to be universal?..

Now I opondes how Bran can her pregnant :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m a sloppy coder. :slight_smile: Problem is, I write/code for fun, so I don’t plan ahead as much as I should. I have to rewrite a few sections to tighten it up.

No worries, all saves will continue to work. Although with the update in place, things should happen the way I intended them. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

hehe… atleast you’re man enough to admit it and to fix it… respect… :slightly_smiling:
i guess my runs are just lucky not to have these bugs except the gnome ones so far… hehe… [quote=“Lucid, post:1136, topic:2514”]
Although with the update in place, things should happen the way I intended them. :slightly_smiling:
[/quote]
i understand… hehe… gives me a chance to mod again, i’ll see you again my paladin dragonrider with a wolf companion…