The Lost Heir Trilogy

I uh, would like to also be made a follower of Neo, please >.>

2 Likes

Me as well @LanaRose , & @EmperorHeartless I shall be your most faithful followerā€¦

Starting to sense a cult formingā€¦

1 Like

Shhā€¦
Nothing to see here. Move on.

3 Likes

hahaā€¦ admit it, youā€™re loving thisā€¦

1 Like

Lol, I canā€™t help but wonder if that could have some repercussionsā€¦ Though your love interest might be unhappy if Steffany shows up with a royal bastard, sheā€™d at least have to agree it was long before your relationship came into being, though that is not so much the case with Suna XD. Unless the love interest is the new girl in TLH2 of course as you meet her long after you meet Steffany or Sunaā€¦

1 Like

hahaā€¦ imagine the scandalā€¦ @EmperorHeartless, you are the robert baratheon in our lucidverseā€¦ hahaā€¦

1 Like

Imagine Suna and Steffany both coming with a bastard child and Jess is your lover. That would be messy.

For my role playing character it was the same. He had sex with Steffany and Suna because he was charming and didnā€™t ever want to settle. Then he met Jess and never wanted a different woman :wink:

Heh, yeah, I imagine too many royal bastards turning up could be a bit of a shock to everyone XD . Somehow, I can already imagine at least one or two of the love interests sarcastically asking the MC if he ā€˜couldnā€™t keep it in his pantsā€™ :laughing: As for how bad itā€™d turn out to be, it could depend on the circumstancesā€¦ For example, Gale would probably be more amused than angry about it, whereas Petra and Jess would be rather less soā€¦

2 Likes

I swear I have the worst luck when it comes to Suna though. The game always randomizes it so that I get Suno instead, and the few runs I donā€™t have enough charm or Iā€™m just messing around testing choices, I get Suna. :cry:

Gale would find it hilarious that ā€˜the crown jewels were let loose.ā€™
Petra would be appalled and make MC pray for forgiveness.
Jessā€¦ Oh God. Run prince! RUUUUUUUUUN.

2 Likes

cleric over 1 and squire or guard over 1ā€¦ and be saintlyā€¦ hey, youā€™re the dreadlord, you canā€™t be a paladinā€¦ hahaā€¦

1 Like

Can you invite me, Iā€™d like to see your guide please. I would pm you but I canā€™t for the life of me figure out how to send them.

Hmm, for Petra, I think sheā€™d have the PC accompany her to the temple and have him swear an oath to the gods to NEVER fiddle around with others as long as sheā€™s alive or something. As for Jessā€¦ Well, sheā€™s not quite as dark and mean as sheā€™s made out to be in TLH1, but youā€™d still not like to see her angered indeedā€¦ O_O .

3 Likes

Not exactly She is even darker in 2 if youā€™re evil. If youā€™re goodie she became a little bit boring goodie likethe rest.

I believe the characters change and reflect your nature. Over time at least.

1 Like

Yes and noā€¦ She did appear to my evil PC as still rather vulnerable and while she didnā€™t heistate to use her newfound arts to make the crossing of the river simpler, she also did ask if she should use them firstā€¦ Gotta see what Jess is like with a Good character at some point :smile:

Yes, they are changing. I had hoped it was noticeable. By LH3 there should be some even more noticable changes occuring. :slightly_smiling:

LH3 has reached 20k

5 Likes

yes!.. only 480k to go!

Say, whatā€™s the largest sum youā€™ve ever managed to have your PC obtain in total? My most recent character, the evil assassin/magician/demon summoner had a little more than 1800 gold in his pocket by the time it was time to set out on the military campaign against Zusak and his allies, and thatā€™s the most Iā€™ve ever had a single character of mine obtainā€¦ How about you guys?