The Lost Heir Trilogy

@Lucid I would love to be a part of the beta test. Anything to continue the story of my Magical Bard in his quest to restore his Kingdom. One chapter at a time. :smirk:

Does anyone know how to get the feather? I haven’t been able to find it.

Stupid question but How much does the shield cost?

If you want the feather, when you are traveling with the whole group (with Karl/a) you have to check the little religious temple (or whatever it is, right now I can’t remember it), it’s the one where you can take the money or leave an offering. You need to be evil (like 60 or 70+) and leave 200 golds.

Also, the shield costs 700 golds.

You need to have 200 gold and at least 60 evil. After you leave Elmvale for Vernex, you can find a idol thing in the cave with the spider cloak. When you find it, one option requires 200 gold and if you do it and are evil enough you’ll get the feather.

Darn that’s a shame. I’m always good. I do it to get 70+ good stat then I heal the adventurer in the inn back in Elmvale. Then she trains me and I get +15 blades, archery, and magic.

So @Lucid hows everything going?Just curiousXD

Well, it’s my birthday, so my wife’s going to let me write this morning. :smile:

I’m on my second last scene and it’s going really well. I want the last scene to be climatic, so it will be longer than some others.

So, all all in all, going very well, thanks!

24 Likes

Happy birthday!Keep going man high hopes on you!

Happy birthday hope it’s a good one!!

happy birthday, all the best to you, :smile:

Happy birthday Enjoy it😀

@Lucid
Happy Birthday! :cake: :gift:

Happy birthday Lucid, I hope you enjoy it!

Happy birthday!! and best of luck to you.

Thanks, everyone! The “Nice Post” badge was a great birthday present. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I may be late, but happy birthday @Lucid Keep up the great work!

happy birthday @Lucid , hope your wife did get you a good gift ~kukuku~ :wink:

A fellow Leo! Rarrr!

Happy Birthday Lucid! (Even if I’m late.)

:cake: :birthday: :gift:

Happy Birthday Lucid! May the upcoming age year be the best one for you yet!