The Lost Heir Trilogy

nice to know, wish you the best luck for that contest and am quite interested if… maybe is alright for you to share a bit of info for that life of a starship captain? knowing you it may be a bit like mass effect :laughing:

I made a new thread for this: https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/upcoming-games-by-lucid

3 Likes

I was wondering if anyone knows how to keep Pope alive? He keeps on dying (im trying to be a master demon summoner and it won’t happen without pope). Another question is that I’m on 70 willpower you need 80 to control tyborr how does one increase it by 10? Any guidance is much appreciated.

I kept her(in my game) alive by letting Petra heal her.

Not sure if it matters but I had 100 relationship with Petra.

Also my willpower at the end of the game was 90 and I think it’s the max you can get. You should try to learn willpower whenever you get a chance to train(train as demon summoner, learn from Jane, and choose force servants to part by your very presence at the beginning of the game)

1 Like

Not trying to intrude but… I would really like to know how to get the Wanderer and Ghost endings?

How do I beat the game in Lost Heir 3? I keep getting either the Monster ending or the Puppet.

Don’t choose the options that give demon traits and don’t talk with the Zusak at all when given the option.

1 Like

That depends on your build, there are hundreds of combination to defeat Zusak

My only question is. How do i get the chance to forgive zusak.

You need 100 Good or to be a Siren.

And why would the MC want to do that?

why not. he wants his son back. thats the only reason he’s been doing this. @Urban it still wont let me forgive this guy.

Some people like that stuff. Me? I’d just be happy to watch Zusak plummet down to earth.

4 Likes

It seems I was wrong. First you need either to be a Siren or have 100 Charm to make him stop, then you need 100 Good to make him believe you have forgiven him.

2 Likes

I have all of that. Does it make an extra choice when you choose your last words to him. Example: When you tell him youll torture him.

You need to tell him to stop it and then say you forgive him.

1 Like

There is a lost heir guide thread that haves some helpful hints for lost heir 1,2, & 3.

1 Like

How do I get this guide of the different endings?

@Urban ill try one more time and see if it gives me that option for once

1 Like

Hey guys, it’s been awhile. =D

So I just bought the Lost Heir books 2 and 3 and I remember there used to be a cheat or bug in the fall of daria book 1 where you could keep restarting to buff stats, gold, and items?

I have played through all 3 books and I just to want to cheat with one character to experiment with the story in different ways and possibly build some in depth guides for everything. If this bug or cheat was removed/corrected in an update, is there a way to customize the stats and items?

I play on the iPhone but could also do this on the PC browser.

Thanks for your help!