The Lost Heir Trilogy

The only pro you have is saving the Red.

Nah, the artifact’s from Auriel. If you read what Naistlin says about it, it takes years of training to use it correctly, otherwise other gods interfere/get contacted instead. That’s why none of the wishes really do what you want.

1 Like

Well, you can save the Red but General Vale and Archamage Cumari will be dead :frowning: You will also start at an refugee camp instead of a nice and clean keep … But saving your friend is totally worth it, right? :wink: [quote=“zenbu, post:4379, topic:2514”]
Oh and IIRC, it’s not really from Auriel. I think it’s from the God of Mischief. Makes sense since the way it grants wishes is goofy.
[/quote]

I think the Tear is Auriel’s but I remember reading Naistalan commented that those who were not experienced enough or something like that couldn’t contact Auriel but would contact some other (lesser?) gods instead so maybe that what happen to our character and the halfling?

3 Likes

How do you get the last call achievement? Which party does it refer to?

hmm… still might give it a t—

WAIT WHAT???!
i wish i didn’t click that spoiler blur but i’m always too curious. that’s just… too much. i mean, i don’t feel too strongly about them but they’re assets. and of course i imagine, they won’t be the ones who’ll die if you lose the war.

makes sense. during most replays, i just skim or scroll through some parts esp. the info dumps. i must’ve forgotten it.

haven’t gotten it yet but it sounds like you should be the only one left to survive. like all your companions (and maybe everyone with a relationship bar?) must die. hmm…

I’m pretty sure that last call achievement refers to the party with the gypsies, since you can make people leave the party in various ways. Never gotten it myself though.

6 Likes

It’s only possible if you don’t have Theo/Thea in your party. There is no way for them to leave otherwise (if you drink a lot it says the guard takes them back to camp but apparently it still counts it like they stayed in the code, probably a bug)

1 Like

I was wondering guys how do I get a vampire class? Or a dragon rider class?

Vampire Lord is a class in lh3, it requires high history and to have been bitten by the vampire when traveling with Peter/Petra at the end of ld1 and start of 2, Dragon rider you get after tye first battle in lh2, you need high 65+ arcana, history, and geography, and a 75+ relationship with tovor.

1 Like

So I’m pretty curious. Does anyone have a list of all the mounts/familiars/animal companions?

Sorry? … But I know your feeling though, in my latest playthrough I decided to lost the siege battle in LH2 to save the Red and when I started LH3 and read that General Vale and Archamage Cumari were dead I almost reset the game :weary: But at the same time, I can’t leave the Red … Lucid really knows how to give us choices that hurt our head and heart :sob:

1 Like

Its save one friend who you probably had a bad relationship with or three advisors who are vital to victory, the choice was obvious to me.

1 Like

@Victor hmm… these are the only ones i know so far. if i don’t put where and how to find it, i forgot the details. and this is most likely incomplete

click

mounts:

• mule ( you’ll get if you don’t buy a horse before your som’reth ruin raid in LH1 )
  • tournament horse ( you can get in a squire event in LH1. )
  • the different horses that are sold in the stables
  • i forgot what it’s called but if you’re a necromancer in LH2, you can kill your horse and reanimate it.
  • i think you can make your mount holy if you are a paladin?? LH2 and probably applies to non-legendary mounts only
  • giant worm ( LH2 before going to ally with elves )
  • dire crocodile ( LH2 if you choose to go to the arcane tattooist, one of your companions will be attacked by a crocodile and you can choose to tame it )
  • dragon ( LH2 before the attack on tornassa )
  • demon ( LH3 if you’re a demon summoner and pope/poppy or syndie/synden is in your team, you can choose to trade demon stones with them and one of them is a demon mount )

familiars / companions:

• spider ( LH2 academy )
  • snake ( LH2 but cant remember where. probably academy )
  • crow ( LH2 i think archmage cumari will teach you the familiar spell and one of the possible familiars is a crow )
  • frog ( LH2 if you train under a witch in the wilderness and she’ll offer to bond you to it or a different animal i forgot )
  • bear ( LH2 not sure about this much but if possible, needs to be druid. )
  • wolf ( LH2 druid and LH3 too i thin )
  • elemental ( LH2 if you’re a wizard choose to go to the norgan mountains. can choose which element )
  • hawk ( LH3 i was a druid when i got this but not sure if possible to get in other classes )
  • monkey ( LH3 when you go to the mysterious island )
  • demon ( LH3 trading with your demon summoner friend )

this takes me back to my first playthrough who was a pure wizard. i didn’t know that the one with a lower relationship in LH1 would become the Red. i didn’t even know there would be a Red. i went in and sent my RO [theo] and my character’s closest friend [karla] ((who were btw both at 100)) since i trusted them to come out alive because a) both are survivalists; and b) one is a soft long range while the other is a tanky warrior so there’s balance.

can confirm that manly tears were shed in the last part of LH2.

edit because didnt want to double post

4 Likes

Well, in my case the Red one was Theo who were best bud with my character so there was no way he could leave Theo behind. I did have regrets about the death of General Vale and Archmage Cumari but if I ever play through all three books again, I think I will still choose to save the Red. And they actually contribute to the winning points in the final battle so it’s not like they are useless or anything.

I want to add a few ones I have seen

• rat: you get it the same way as the frog.
  • tanuki: choose Wizard job at the Academy and you can choose it as your familiar
  • drake: same as the tanuki
  • bear: need 2 level in druid and choose to hide in the wilderness.
  • shade: Become a necromancer and you can have the choice to kill someone and turn them into a shade.
  • tiger tattoo: improve your Arcane Tattoo level.
  • shadow: become a shadow weaver in LH3.
2 Likes

You only need one level of ranger or druid to get the bear.

They come back during the final battle and help to fight

How to you get The Wanderer and the The Villain endings

Aftet over 20 playthroughs I still cant get with Lacey.

Just make sure your romance is not at the gypsie camp and then dance with Lacey.

you get the villain end if you have 100 evil and you choose to save k’girr in the final battle.

idk about wanderer