The Lost Heir Trilogy

Weirdest thing, I followed Neo’s dragon rider guide to the letter, but I was always like one point shy in one of the requirements.

You can get the tattoo for endurance, it will give you +7 endurance

I’ve played the game several times now, but I just can’t seem to win in the lost heir 3. Is there a way to win as a vampire knight with 100 blades and 80 magic?

Depends on what are your Abilities stat and on what moment you actually lose.
But in general, someone with Vampire Lord(if by vampire knight you meaning this) prestige should have good chance on winning.

Easiest way to get 55 endurance.
Choose physical instead of study in beginning of LH 1 grants +10 strength, endurance and agility. Become guard FIRST for +20 endurance. Boom 50. You can +10 free endurance by refusing to buy a horse and turn down theo/thea mule and walk. However, this will bar you from being able to train for a +10 with a party member going to the ruins and I think again when you set out on your zusask journey. You would get +5 endurance each time. So turn down the mule and walk to the ruins for a free +5 endurance. BUT buy a mount before you set out to go after zusask when you party learns you are a prince/princess. If you do all that you will be at 55 endurance if not 60 if you still refuse to buy a mount.

As for Catalyst, you need 55 in endurance, arcana and history to learn the ritual and for it to fully succeed. But even before that, if you fail in obtaining the book in the academy of mages, you will never become a catalyst in that run, just FYI. So you either need, not sure on the exact number, decent charm OR stealth and/or maybe devices. Since if your charm fails, you can try to steal the book. So you may need stealth and devices or one of them if your charm fails. Easiest way is to use charm each chance you can for some +'s, choose charm in beginning for +10, be over 70 evil when you go with thea and gang to that tunnel right before zusaks building and have minimum 200 gold so you can get the +20 charm artifact from the shrine right when you walk in.

3 Likes

What are the requirements for Dragon Rider, think I was literally one point in history short.

I heard about the Archmage’s spell of fertility, and now I can’t help but think of archmage saying the magic words and semen flying out of his spellbook.

I’m sorry.

4 Likes

I beat the Trilogy and got every ending thus far.
This is my Dragon Rider build. You can beat the game with any class as long as you ensure you have a few stats/skills at 100%

This was my first Heros Ending build.

1 Like

Basically, whenever someone tries to summon you, choose that option.

2 Likes

I believe it is 80 Geology. It may be 85 but I forget.
I believe one or two levels in Sage is needed as well. Going Sage is one of the easiest ways to collect artifacts in the first installment.

It was history I didn’t have high enough I think.

I think it’s 65 Arcana, Geography and History and 75 relationship with Lord Torvor

1 Like

60 on those stats, and 75 relationship with Lord Tovor.

3 Likes

sorry but i gotta ask. when you go blind, do you go through the whole game blind or does it end right there for you.

1 Like

I’d say its temporary. I failed the Catalyst stat check my first time going for it. Though I had like 47-49 endurance, so maybe my guy wasn’t too bad off, compared to someone who had under 40. I only remember him passing out and almost dying, but Jess managed to save me by shoving the soul energy back into me, but not before passing out. Though upon waking, it notes that she looks healthier even though I failed.

1 Like

So, I played through LH3 a few times now, and I figured you’d want some feedback.

The Good:

1. Moar classes, always a fun thing. I’ve yet to try many of them (I got a level in Demon Summoner, which was a moment of “FINALLY”)

2. The sections on the boat and Vernex were fun

3. Poppy was cool as hell, though I wanted to steal her Willow Smith demon.

4. Orphan really shined, I have trouble leaving him behind now.

The Bad:

1. The lack of any kind of epilogue, i.e. what happens to everyone after the end based on your choices/relations, really killed my desire to replay it multiple times

2. The Demonblade being the only way to kill K’Girr was kind of meh, I was hoping there would be a different method depending on how you found the book in the Library

3. Aside from the romance with other NPCs they got, the original companions felt kind of dropped by the wayside.

1 Like

Question. Is it possible to save the Red Companion while still reuniting the kingdom?

1 Like

Answer. No, it is not.

1 Like

Yeah I have 78 Arcana, 83 geography, 81 Torvor rel and 59 History. Only me.
An aside: does Alchemist boost arcana, I can’t quite remember.

I wish it were possible. I even had the right class and high enough magic stat and endurance, to pass any stat check on the poison from the red_. I thought that if I nullified or endured the poison, it may give me an option and possibility to save them. But alas it did not. It was neat though as a druid, I had the power to literally nullify the poison and render it harmless inside my own body. How cool is that. But you still have to either deal the final blow or risk being defeated. Sucks.

If only there was a way to save them and win. I even killed Selina before I even laid a hand on the red_ by exploiting our friendship and had the stats necessary to snap Selina’s neck with magic from afar. You’d think with her dead, you would be able to talk some sense into them or at the very least incapacitate them so you can take them home. Maybe a new achievement is in order that both saves the Red_ and unites the Kingdom. Will probably never happen, but would be nice.

1 Like