The Lost Heir Trilogy

Like, what was the cheat an in-game error, or was it run by cheat engine?

He learned it from the Stork people of course.

3 Likes

(SPOILERS AHEAD)

So my first play through of the three lost heir games did not go well. Most due to how non diverse my character was. After reading your guide I decided to give your build a shot and I instantly fell in love with it. It was easy to pick up where your guide left off. And having a child with Jess while having vampirism is awesome. Then corrupting Petra at the end. One of my favorite parts.

I fully agree with the idea of picking up in the 4th (if there will be one) as your child. Having the powers from Jess. The vampire from your father. And having a whole new enemy to deal with (perhaps that red Archer I Resurrected might actually be of use). Or perhaps because your MC from LH3 is immortal and all the Companions, you would have to go on a quest to find out where they disappeared too. Leaving your new nation in shock from the loss of itā€™s leaders. There is so many awesome ways it could go and I really hope a 4th gets made. Excited just thinking about it.

So I just discovered you can actually let Zusak liveā€¦ I did this ending, and I found it so much more satisfying than killing him when I learnt of his tragic past.

2 Likes

Doesnt he live when you die

1 Like

Iā€™d still kill the guy that killed my family.

This whole talk a fourth entry sounds like a decent idea, especially playing as your heir, I see as a little spin off more than anything, but it is a trilogy and I think Lucid may be a little burnt out of fantasy. I mentioned it earlier but a more story focused Life of a Mobster would be more probable, or a new story all together. I personally would love to see Lucidā€™s take on a crime drama like what he did with LoM, Also Ive noticed a bit of a trend with the love interests, mainly the child hood crushes having brown hair and frecklesā€¦

3 Likes

Done all the endings now. So far Iā€™m kind of wishing there was a little more modularity in most of them. Kind of feels like at the very end it doesnā€™t really show much about how your allies respond to the end or take relationship values too far into account.

Kind of feel that in general this installment was great. But that the very end didnā€™t really have the oomph that gave me the feeling the trilogy is really over. Other then that this game is good and I would recommend to anyone interested in text based games.

4 Likes

Agree.

Yeah, I really wish thereā€™s an in-depth epilogue for every ending.
But still, this is the best CoG games that Iā€™ve ever played so far.

1 Like

Actually, when it comes to endings, my all time favorite CoG game will be Mecha Ace - both good story differentiation and decent length of endings themselves.

1 Like

If you kill Kā€™Girr before he grabs you and you both fall of the edge and do not destroy Zusakā€™s running, you get the opportunity to talk him down and forgive him.

1 Like

Yup. It was actually impossible to achieve in 1.00 version of game, since Zusakā€™s runebag was treated as destroyed by default :sweat_smile:
But after patch itā€™s now possible to save our main villain, too.

What are the requirements for Catalyst, and what stats does it give?

1 Like

You must do Jessā€™ quest and become her Catalyst. Iā€™m sure about the stat requirements for it, but you get +20 in Strength, Agility, Endurance and Perception. You will also get some options to work with Jess for an instant win. You have endless energy, she becomes an overpowered badass.

2 Likes

Oooh sweet. Tried it with my Druid but she went blind because I only had 40 Endurance.

1 Like

55 endurance plus Jessā€™ quest is the requirement.

Damn, there any way to get 10 endurance during LH3?

Easy. Become a Catalyst and youā€™ll get +20! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks Captain but I meant before being able to choose the prestige class, I only have 46 going in.

Become a dragon rider in LH2