The Lost Heir Trilogy

I have one idea that i really wanted to share (hope I’m not becoming irritating with all my ideas -,-)
spoilers

After some thought, I find it kinda sad that Willpower and demon summoning almost completely useless in last part of the game. Imp as familiar nice touch, but it’s very specific, and Tyborr can become ally even with low Willpower MC, you just need to summon him at the Heart…
So… here my suggestion:
How about give character with Willpower more than 80 ability to avoid Monster ending with 0 Humanity.
Something about MC’s iron will allowing him to fight through bestial urges.
Or maybe give them some bonus Humanity in the middle of journery, for similar Willpower reasoning.
This will give something unique for high Willpower characters for the final confrontation.

1 Like

Thanks

Get Outlook for Androidhttps://aka.ms/ghei36

Not it isn’t. You download the game and should be able to purchase it within the app.

I just had to try the Catalyst class to see this scene. It was so wonderful, I was wondering if there was anything my MC could do to at least help with her soulburning if I can’t get rid of it. This was the answer and also the answer Jess has been searching for all her life. Now my Jess romance is complete.

2 Likes

How do you become a Catalyst class?

I don’t have the exact stats needed, but you need to have gone to the Wizard’s Academy with Jess/Jace at the start of Lost Heir 2. Then at the final class choice in Lost Heir 3, it should be an option in the list.

Now I really need to decide whether I should commission fanart of my Vampire Lady with Jess as consort, looking on their daughter who is part vampire/part Soulburner

1 Like

Anyone have a child that is part vampire, necromancer and Soulburner? That child would be OP as all hell. Add demon summoner into the mix, even better. I may even give that a try myself. Sounds fun.

@Lys

You said vampire lady with Jess as consort? That idea is something you just want commissioned? Or was it also how one of your play throughs went? Seeing as your both female, how would that child be part soulburner? Vampire would be simple enough to accomplish, but not the other. Though I wouldn’t know fully, since I never ran a female character in this. Unless you meant Jace, the male version of Jess?

1 Like

Archmage Cunari forces you into homosexual reproduction if your relationship is gay. It’s fertility magic.

2 Likes

Holy… that sounds friggen awesome. Good enough to make me run a female character. Thanks for that Ramidel.

Because Jess is awesome, her attitude is cute on a female. On a dude, nope, that would be flat out annoying and I’d probably kick his ass.

3 Likes

As for the fanart, I like to commission pieces from an artist who also does some art for games I work on.

And yeah, it was something I managed to get in a playthrough. As @Ramidel said, if you are a same-sex couple (in my case, I prefer GxG romances), then either you or your partner has a child.

As for the Soulburner part, I assumed it was something passed down through a bloodline. In LH3, Jesse does mention being worried about it with your child.

To be honest, the conversations aren’t really different depending on whether you go G or B for the NPCs, but considering I always chose G, that’s how I perceive them.

1 Like

It’s annoying, because you don’t get to punch Cunari through the fucking wall for doing it without your permission.

4 Likes

When do we find out that it was the Archmage who pulled that particular stunt?

He tells you shortly after it happens.

1 Like

That would have been a nice choice to have.

Within the story it makes some sense since the group is concerned about an heir. The only way to get around it is to have a non-sexual romance with an NPC. Though in my case, I assume after marriage in LH3, they do get intimate.

This also makes for some headcanon/fanfic fun stuff such as choosing an heir in LH3.

In the middle of Lost Heir 2, when Cunari, Vale, and Tovor try to get you to get a Royal Consort, pushing for Brinn/Bran. If you are a same sex couple, Cunari mentions how his magic could pull it off.

2 Likes

I’d be po’d as hell for that! Who winds up with the bun in the oven, you or the other person?

1 Like

It is 50-50 whether it is your or your wife. That much I think was a good detail in the coding, especially if your wife gets very concerned about you and the child you carry.

1 Like

Somebody got a buff out guide for assasin in tlh 1?? Would be good if yu guys/gals got one thnx in advance.

That spell makes sense if you’re GxG. However, I don’t think even magic could do that to a BxB. Or does it still happen? I remember reading about adoption on some posts somewhere in one of the LH threads. Is that the only way a BxB can have an heir? Or is Cumari really that awesome he can magically create ovaries and the whole caboodle? As funny as it would be to read about Jace telling you off like Jess, but worse. “What the FUCK did you do to me???!!! You made ME pregnant!!! HOW??!!!” yelling as he damn near chokes you as he shakes your shoulders hard. I never played a BxB in a CoG, but if that happens, I would damn well play that route once lol.

1 Like

This. It really irked me that there wasn’t an option to ask Jess if she’s okay about what happened. I just headcanoned that they had a really long and comprehensive talk about it, and if the Archmage found that all his clothes/items have been burned down the next morning, well that’s just coincidence.

I wanted to ask… What are the ways to save Red_ in LH2? I keep killing them, and I just want my friend back.

1 Like

You save Red by losing the war.