The Lost Heir Trilogy

I’m not sure of the exact stats, but you need high charm and magic. Hope it helps :grinning:!

@Lucid I have some screenshots of some inconsistent dialogue and stuff should I post it here or send you an email?

Yeah right? I always choose Jess as much as possible as my royal consort. Tovor and the bunch doesn’t have any complains and gives +3 to their impressions of me

1 Like

I upgraded mine to a Dragon Knight who can use magic. It really is versatile in the game :fist:

2 Likes

Anyone had the same issue where the level 2 Assassin taken in Ludd gets +10 Blades but actual bonus given from taking the class is +5 only?

2 Likes

All info for all classes here

2 Likes

How do you get the quest or look for the dragon I bought all the books from the peddler at the beginning and max my arcane and history and got 75 of Geographic

I think you also have to have a high relationship with the economic advisor.

1 Like

You need a 75 relationship with Torvor 60 arcana 60 history and 60 geography

Thank you

How does one become a siren?

In the last game you need at least 30 magic, 50 perception and max charm.

1 Like

I’m playing it again, since 2018 (and I played it several times)… I’m replaying the second one 'cause I couldn’t save our friend (the Red) from Selina and I can’t let them die.
This game is one of my favourite, if not the most… (I feel conflicted to chose between TLH and Breach) :rofl:

How do you save the friend?

1 Like

Lose the siege.

1 Like

As @Urban mentioned, your MC has to lose the siege. When fighting them, you’ll have to select “I am not going to kill you.” This will make your MC lose that battle.

2 Likes

Or you can use your necromantic powers to raise them from the dead! (Minus their personality bits)

1 Like

Haven’t done that class yet.

So i’ve google and searched around aloooot, but can’t find the answer i need. Basically i’ve finished LH2 and began LH3, aiming for rune warrior, also having blademaster as well. I managed to get wizard as a second class so i could get a familiar as well.
My issue is i’ve looked up the list of familiars and such and ive heard you can get a demon familiar? but idk the conditions to get it, or if any wizard, non- demon summoner, can get that familiar at all. Cuz it either that one or ima have to pick between a raven/crow or a firedrake and i just cant decide x.x that y i need help!

1 Like

You can be a wizard or any other class that can have a familiar. You just can’t have picked a familiar or companion yet to get Za’bin.

1 Like

I have a question
when you challenge the orc chieftain in LH2 she says you have no orc blood.
so if you choose your wizard ancestor to be half-orc or pure-orc you could be able to challenge her for orc chiefdom?
@Lucid