The Lost Heir Trilogy

Let’s not forget that if you ask Auriel’s Grief what are Zudouchebag’s plans, you get a +10 Geography boost.

I laughed out loud. Zudouchebag. That’s a new one. I’m gonna get a dragon and name him that.

2 Likes

Yeah you know, I’ve made 3 Good characters and 3 Evil ones and none of them have spared Bilbo.

1 Like

Do you think we’ll get much focus on our relationship with our child once its born?

2 Likes

if you have a child, cause I’ve done play through were I didn’t get anyone pregnant but yh I hope so

I suppose that’ll depend on - if the game continues immediately where TLH2 left off, then, welll… There should still be half a year left of the pregnancy, probably more as I remember things, so then, probably not. More likely in that case at least is that there might be a few choices related to how you’re going to raise your child and how close a relationship you’re going to build up with him/her (like, will you be a distant or close parent) near the end and that’ll be it…

If there’s a timeship, then there’s some more potential, but still not a whole not - our child will still be just an infant, after all…

I hope not. Heavily Pregnant Jess will be the one to end the demon war.

2 Likes

There’s already a vague time slip at the end of TLH2. It talks about time passing and your child growing in your love interest’s belly and whatnot in between the final battle and the last cliffhanger scene.

If I were I betting man, I would put money on your child being born somewhere in the middle of TLH3. Maybe even in the beginning, depending on how long Lucid decides the time slip in TLH2 to have been.

1 Like

With the demon army swarming over the earth by the end of LH2, I doubt there could be much of a time skip between that and LH3. The story will likely pick up right where it ended (so you can react to the invasion asap) then possibly smaller time skips throughout the game (like when we gathered the other races)

I imagine that’s why Lucid worked in a time skip before the end of LH2.

the kids going to be king/queen one way or another

I didn’t realize time travel was planned for TLH3. :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed. It’s how I slay Auriel. I’ll go back in time when Auriel still walked amongst the populace. And then slay her.

And all the while, her existence was a hoax, an illusion…
All hail NEOS THE HEARTLESS!!!

But what if Auriel had a bunch of mortal children and has a resurrection plot already in the works? Will you hunt down this Aurielspawn?[quote=“EmperorHeartless, post:2014, topic:2514, full:true”]
Indeed. It’s how I slay Auriel. I’ll go back in time when Auriel still walked amongst the populace. And then slay her.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Easy. If Auriel comes back, we kill her again.

I mean, if a god dies once, it shouldn’t be too difficult to kill her again.

1 Like

I’d say that the Old Gods from the Dragon Age series would have to disprove your point there :smirk:

1 Like

How so? I thought they didn’t come back after dying?

That said, they are really fucking hard to kill.

Well, centuries of supposed hibernation then mutation kinda count as dying.
As well as being slain by anyone other than a Grey Warden they just resurrect.

Gotta say in this LH’s case to kill a God you’re gonna need a God to do it.