The Lost Heir Trilogy

I doubt a class is restricted through your chosen RO, so I think I’m wrong.

Well, dang. Maybe Evil Priests can prestige to that? Ah, the speculation is killing me!

1 Like

It gives you a potion,I think.

But,if you want to be a vampire,then you have to pick Petra.

1 Like

You get Beserker from the potion.

Catalyst is linked to Jess, Beserker to Gale and Vampire lord to Petra

2 Likes

You don’t need to romance Petra, you just need to go with her to the wilderness.

You forgot Artificer is for Karla.

2 Likes

I forgot about artificer as a class and didn’t know it was linked to them. :laughing:

I hate to be an annoyance, but what is Berserker? :joy:

Is the new Prestige Class for the next game.
If you don’t know what is a Berserk:

Ladies and gentlemen,I am in need of your assistance.

I’m going to make a Necromancer/Vampire Lord run.Here are the classes which I will go with in order:

Thief->Priest->Wizard

Any advice?

1 Like

Wouldn’t a Squire be better instead of Thief?

The thing is,I wanted to focus on three main Skills:Devices,Stealth and Magic.

I still don’t know if they have synergy together,though.

But without Gale, you can’t train Stealth, then it will not be useful.

You can train stealth by becoming a thief.

Yes, but I don’t think it will be enough without any more training.

If you go with Amos and train thief skills, then you can do it.

That said, I wonder why you’re going priest for your second? If you’re going with Petra, you can probably get all the Religion you need well before you get the book - and a Wizard can get Magic 80 with a little work.

@AAO That’s exactly the run I’m attempting to do.

I say go with Thief to get Devices out of the way, then yeah, follow your religious convictions. I recommend buying a Holy Symbol as early as you can, just to get a headstart on Religion. Pray to your Evil God whenever possible. You just need 40, then you’re good forever. Try to balance using melee and magic in combat, if you can. Choose the spell book in the beginning, and become a Thief with some magic skill. It will be hard to become a Wizard last, I think. Maybe do Priest afterwards? Like I said, buy a Symbol as early as possible and pray pray pray.

If you’re going to become a priestess in Ludd, then no; you’ll get the symbol for free.

If you have a spellbook, you can become a wizard in Chapter 2.

I think he should do Priest last. Plus, Symbol early on will just help ensure.

Either way works, or you can do double-priest, or…

There’s lots of options.

@Ramidel @Voldy In order to qualify for the Vampire Lord prestige class,I need to get bit by the vampire.

To meet the vampire in the first place,I have to go to the wilderness.And you can’t become a priest there,since there are no temples out in the wilderness.

There is,however,a witch living in the wilderness who can teach you magic,hence giving you the Wizard class.

2 Likes

Fair enough. Why are you becoming a priest? Is it because it makes Necromancer easier?