The Lost Heir Trilogy

I actually think this may make people less interested in romancing some companions when they see those companions falling in love with someone else. I would call it the Emmett and Penelope effect from Seven Kingdoms, The Princess Problem by @Aly where Emmett is a very sweet potential RO but one my MC would never choose because it would mean stealing him from Penelope who happens to be one my MC’s best friends and who is obviously Emmett’s soulmate even if they haven’t realized it yet. If anything it might make my MC less likely to pursue any path other than with my favorite RO. I do like Karla and hers is a sweet path but my favorite is definitely Jess when the MC chooses to be good and kind to her. I would not begrudge any of the other rejected ROs finding happiness and some of them may find someone who is a decidedly better-matched personality for them than my MC.

1 Like

My favorite RO is Gale. I’ve always preferred the fun, mischievous, flirty type of characters in my games. Maybe because I mainly play games for escapism, and I find these most enjoyable due to the lack of drama in their paths. This may make my experiences less realistic, but I couldn’t care less.

Another reason is because she is just plain my favorite character besides my own. Probably because they go together so well: they’re slightly bad, kind of bold, enjoy being themselves, and just plain don’t give a shit. Petra is always praying and cries everytime I kill guards or something of the sort. That’s not me.

Besides power, the most important thing in the world to my Necromancer is the only person left that he loves. Zusak took his parents, but they won’t take her.

5 Likes

My top RO in order would be Jess/Jace, Gill/Gale, Bran/Brinn, Thea/Theo then Peter/Petra

1 Like

The ROs who most interest me are Petra and Jess. Brinn is a distant third. Thea and Gale…nah. Haven’t tried Karla.

See, I like the contrast between a mostly good knight and a thief, like an opposite Robin Hood and Maid Marian. She brings him down to earth, and he reins in her worst impulses.

1 Like

O my forget to add Karl/Karla to my list, i knew i was forgetting someone well they are my top 1 RO
Then Jess/Jace and u all know the rest

looking forward for the release. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t wait for the 3rd installment to be released. On a seperate note does anyone know how to become a bard?

1 Like

It’s an option if you go with Amos in part 1.

1 Like

Go with Amos and be nice to him, rank it up and you get magic music.

Please oh holy one bless me with the knowledgeand enlightenment of the good books that are The Lost Heir O:) >:)

I’ve never understood why Amos went after you, even if you’re nice to him.

I always assume it was his ticket of redemption, plus gratitude to the parents for not executing him.

1 Like

Remember to whip him and then take him as your manservant deserving that stature as the thief he is.

2 Likes

@TheDrake that’s what i was thinking. Another questiom i had was, how do you romance Jace/Jess without pissing them off?

Easiest way is to take Peter/Petra as your childhood friend and then always side against them in their arguments with Jace/Jess. That should get you to 70+ relationship.

1 Like

You need over 80 relation, either 60 charm or evil. DON’T go in to their tent. It be much easier if you pick Peter/Petra and take advantage of their mutual hatred to boost the relation.

5 Likes

It’s too hard to become a Necromancer as a Wizard, mates. I did it once but didn’t save, then forgot how I did it. I swear, I want to blast that 40 Religion requirement to Oblivion.

1 Like

@Elysium

Definitely don’t go into their tent!

@Lucid Well, part 3 is now only a matter of time, maybe it’s time to start considering the part 1 stats boost dlc again. A +10 in all stats minus willpower would be enough to significantly tip the game in our favor. I even have a name ready: the prodigy heir upgrade.

1 Like