The Lost Heir Trilogy

I’m curious about the new prestige classes, precisely about Vampire Lord, Shadowweaver and luck mage.
My guess about the vampire lord thing is that protagonist will become a powerful vampire able to convert other people to vampires using the ritual. The question is, will protagonist be able to maintain his anonymity? That would be really weird if someone caught the King of Daria doing a blood ritual on some noble. Shadow Weaver will probably be a stealth+magic class, pretty cool too. Luck Mage will probably be one of my favorites, as the name probably means protagonist will be able to affect probabilities through magic, but I’m not really sure.

1 Like

Wait, I can be a necromancer? How?

1 Like

In lost heir 2 you need to have 40 religion, some arcana and magic(50 I think, but I’m not sure) and you will encounter a strange man doing secret gestures, you give him a place to stay the night, kill him and take the book he offers (you need to be evil to become a necromancer)

1 Like

Recognize the book in part 2. You need religion and magic though you get discounts through priest levels.

1 Like

day 4582, i still cant get paladin class (finally was able to be dark knight so thats güd :D)

Trying to do a tavern brawler bard, is there a way to get unarmed high enough to punch the guy attacking you right after your parents were poisoned? I think you need 10, and the only choice I have found is plus 3 from asking Sister Geri about fighting off attackers

hey bro if u pick gill as ur childhood friend, there is an option of ‘roughhousing as u do most mornings’ that gives u +10 Unarmed ,i tried it just now to make sure :smile:

1 Like

Thanks, that helps a ton

Ok, so I’m a huge fan of the games (super excited for part 3), and I know I’m probably really late, but could I join/receive the all-powerful guide/cult that Neo is hosting/giving? I’ve tried a dozen times but somehow I can’t get the ending that I want. Thanks in advance and kudos to Lucid!

Thank you so much! :smiley:

I am really excited for part 3. Looking forward to playing my jerk knight through the game!

1 Like

I mean you could kill him and take it for free…

I meant the job not for the book. You don’t need as much magic or religion if you’re a priest to select it.

1 Like

That’s awesome! King Norbert was named after my grandfather. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The city name, of course. The NFL team is another. :slight_smile:

Is there a way to don’t loose any sheep at all? Even If I notice the troll and kill It before It kills the other guards, in the end 100 sheeps are Lost…

Erm… if I remember right, you should leave Troll to Theo/Thea and help shepherds. That’s the only way to save all sheeps. Theo/Thea will be pissed, of course.

1 Like

UPDATE: I completed and sent in my Descriptions and Screenshots. My work on LH3 is now complete. :slight_smile:

20 Likes

1 Like

woah… how do you become a dragon rider?