The Lost Heir Trilogy

@AAO

What guide? I never got the invite.

The Lost Heir Guide/Strategy…go to your Inbox.You should be able to find it.

You commented “Thanks for inviting me!” on it.

@Lucid

If the MC has a kid with Jace/Jess, is there a chance that the kid will be a soulburner?

@AAO

How do you get to the point of being able to be a Seer?

1 Like

I got it with assassin + magic.

Can I please have one too??

Needs 75 Perception and 75 Magic

@Mxm124 Welcome to the church

If it isn’t too much trouble, could you invite me as well? I would really, really appreciate it. :slight_smile: @AAO

Blah, blah welcome to the church my child.

Here’s your baptism.

(+10 religion) (+10 arcane) (gained holy symbol)

Next!

1 Like

Thanks @Dark_Stalker you could have said anything but the church thing works

Is there a difference between true vampire or not in the game?

Those with the blood will have a chance to explore it in greater detail through the new prestige class: Vampire Lord. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh good. Now time to Set up a Vampire Lord/Dragon Ridger/Necromancer. Is it possible to zombify the Dragon after becoming a Necromancer?

3 Likes

Wait… we can become vampires?

3 Likes

Of course, if you got bit by one.

2 Likes

You need Peter or Petra.

1 Like

@Sammysam

Can we still have a kid if we become a vampire? I don’t see Peter or Petra being too thrilled with that decision!

No idea, I’m neither thrilled of the idea to become a vampire or to get pregnant. (But if this is the one way to avoid any pregnant MCs please tell me.)

I’m thinking of trying this.

Your not a full vampire yet, you still can move in the sun, and you still can have a kid. Plus you don’t have to date Petra, and it’s possible for Petra/Peter to have your vampire baby.

Petra/Peter never reacts to your vampirism as they think you let him bite as a distraction for them to kill him whether you did so or not.

1 Like

Dude, I know? But I wanted to know if that’s really the only way? So can you cut out the condescending tone?

It’s not even only that I personally feel more than just weirded out by pregnancy and really would prefer to not deal in a fictional world with it, but it’s that we as player don’t get a chance to decide how the MC feels about that pregnancy either.
I can see how a character that never had to thought/doesn’t know about the changes caused by pregnancy would not think much about the consequences, but the moment someone has an uterus that’s not really that often that case, lets be real here.
So it doesn’t make sense that every MC would react the same to it? Especially because they are at war(!).
The moment you play a character (like mine) that’s a front fighter it should be clear that they would may not be overjoyed by it. Out of a roleplaying perspective my MC has no reason to be, they see themself as fighter and leader, but realistically speaking a pregnancy would prevent her from taking that position, also if she dies, her potential child would die, too, what is another risk she has to burden her mind with. Literally there is no worse point of time for my MC to end up pregnant, because either they will have to fight in a condition that is far from ideal to fight in or she has to practically give up her command, what could negatively influence her standing with the army and the army’s moral, considering her still rather shaky position as queen. If she doesn’t end up giving birth on the battle field and as my magical talented MC couldn’t use magic to prevent a pregnancy I have to assume that people in this world probably don’t know how uteruses work, so probably death through postpartum infection for poor MC.
But anyway the MC and we as player get no choice in that matter and that’s not just ignoring the real impact a pregnancy would have - treating it only as stat buster - it’s ignoring every ingame reason a character could have to not want to get pregnant while leading an army and with that it’s immersion breaking, very immersion breaking.

And I didn’t even start with the unfortunate implications about the destiny of the unborn child’s wellbeing/the state if the pregnancy the game can leave us with depending on the ending we got.

So my reason to ask is not just because my personal opinions about pregnancy, but because I honestly have a hard time to believe that the pregnancy in the game really is not just handled rather badly but also non-optional with no say for the player when they started a sexual relationship back in part one, what means the moment somebody starts this part with no further knowledge they either have to end the relationship they had completely or start over from the beginning to choose the celibate relationship/no relationship/a sapphic relationship. (Forcing this on the players really is its own can of worms)

But yes, sure make stupid jokes. It’s not as if I had real reasons to criticise that part of the game design or anything /s.

(Edit: I really tried to hold back with my critique of that point, because I’m serious late to the party, but as I only get mocked for genuinely questions I guess it doesn’t matter anyway.)

2 Likes