The Lost Heir Trilogy

No animal companion, but my necromancer girl loves her Shade. I do too. (Not in that way, eww, she’s very happy with Jess.)

1 Like

What is needed for a paladin again?

Guard and Cleric, so you also have to be a priest first, you will get the opportunity after you captured the first city, you also get a Unique Mount.

Squire Priest Cleric is the better route.

Thank you!

I’ve been trying to figure it out!

@Lucid

Will we have to betroth the MC’s child to one of the allied races?

1 Like

I actually really like the idea.

Not gonna lie,I’d want to betroth my child to the elves.They seem like they could be helpful in the future.

7 Likes

@AAO

Glad you like the idea. It would be interesting if that happened in the game, don’t you think?

1 Like

@EmperorHeartless It might be super late, but can you send me the guide? I don’t know why but I can’t pm you so I have to do this. Sorry :sweat_smile:

Might be a little early for an arranged marriage just yet. :slight_smile:

@Cyrillic
Welcome to the Church.

It’s never too early! I’ll promise my potential grandchildren if need be. Actually I’d probably need a chart to keep track of my promised kid’s and grand kids.

Although do I really need to do that when I don’t age? :thinking: I mean I’m evil so that gives me a lot more room to be nice and loving towards family and not promise them off to potentially incompatible people…

1 Like

My favorite Ro would Karl(a) or Gill/Gale

I finally got Paladin class and Elemental Archer class
I know most people all ready probably got these two class it just took me a very long and i mean long time too get these two. Well Elemental Archer took me a long anyway for the Paladin i just did not know how to get untill yesterday :smiley:

Also well i typing this wat is everybody’s favorite class
Has this been ask before im not sure

Mine are Assassin, Elemental Archer and Dragon Rider i could never turn down this class IT A DRAGON :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Does anybody how too get the Necromancer class

1 Like

As you’re marching with your army to Ludd,you’ll eventually come across some old guy making hand symbols.If your Religion is high enough,you can recognise the hand symbols as some sort of gesture.Give him a nice play to stay,then he’ll sell you a book for 250 gold. (But if you want to be a Necromancer,you’ll probably have an evil character.So just kill him to get the book)

When you take over Ludd,you’ll have the option to study the book and then voila.You’re a necromancer.

2 Likes

Thank you(20 character)

@Terrell_Williams

What’s Elemental Archer?

@lokidemon007

[spoiler]Sorry for the late reply i just recently woked up

Lost heir 2 class

Elemental Archer is a archer that can use an Enchanted Bow that can shoot elemental type arrows which are Earth,Water,Fire, and Air. If im remember correctly

Elemental Archer: Have 80-90 Archery and 40 magic and ask Archmage Cumari to enchant your bow
Archmage Cumari well I don’t know what relationship you have to be with him but I always have him at one hundred percent[/spoiler]

If u like i can tell u how i got

2 Likes

@Terrell_Williams

Thank you. I’m going to be trying that the next time around! How’d you get both the good archery and the magic?

The guide that I invited you do will cover that.

Specifically,the Squire/Ranger guide.This,alongside the Squire/Sage build,is the most OP build in the game.

@AAO

If you’re still inviting people to the guide, you could send me one, please? Really excited for LH3 and want to have the best possible file for one of my playthroughs.