The Lost Heir Trilogy

There’s another class for bad guys, the dark knight. I don’t know what would happen if you achieved paladin, then went around doing evil afterward.

@bobsmyuncle I think you might lose your powers?

1 Like

@StarcraftJunkie What do you do in the second game to continue on that path to the paladin?

When you pick your final class level in the second game, paladin is one of the options. That’s all there is to it, aside from the class level and alignment requirements.

1 Like

Copy edit. The end is near.:grinning:

Edit: not a trump joke… at first…

1 Like

“WE WILL MAKE DARIA GREAT AGAIN!”

8 Likes

First thing I’m gonna do is raise a wall to keep all those illegal demons out. And they’ll build it for us too.

9 Likes

It’s sad that in this case the idea of a wall makes perfect sense.

No,no,no,you’re doing it all wrong.This is the technique you use for all the non human races.

With the demons,you gotta grab them by the pussy.

9 Likes

Who is your favorite character to romance in these games?

@Wire_Ryse

Jess/Jace is my favorite too. Peter/Petra is the hardest to romance I think. Karl/Karla is also fun. Theo/Thea is also interesting. I’ve done that one a few times.

Gill/Gale are fun too. Even if you have to worry about them stealing things!

WRONG.

We do that to elves, those knife-eared pansies.

And we need to bomb the Orcs.

My opponent Zuzak, such a nasty man, advocates demon summoning, DEMON SUMMONING, where did our old values go to?

Jess> Gale> Karla> Petra> Theo

Theo is specifically last because some of the options that I can when I am not attracted to them lead to romance when I do it when I am.

Gill/Gale is pretty nice, a thief and has the childhood friend angle. Karla/Karl is also nice and has that too. Petra/Peter is too… Morally Darwinist? Holier than thou, for me at least in the 1st book she gets better in two but by then I can’t. Jess/Jace is Jess/Jace. Knows magic, is the hardest to romance, unique genes.

3 Likes

I wonder how people will feel about their romances after LH3? Those that don’t get romanced start to meet people. Like real life, we sometimes see people as more desirable when we see them interacting with someone else. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Quick question: if one start a romance in part 3, will there be kids (or bastards) by the ending?

1 Like

Since on my first playthrough/character I’m gloriously avoided all the romances(cause i’m kinda of guy, who usually drag too long before going for decisive action), I’m actually very interested in seeing that.
…also i’m very interested in new romance option(s?), if it wasn’t cut from the story since the last time i asked.

As we are anyway talking about children and offsprings a maybe weird question: Does a female MC always end up pregnant when in a sexual relationship with one of the male ROs in part 2? Do they have to be complete celibate in such a relationship to avoid that or is there a specific scene that triggers that?

@TheDrake You must have a baby by the end of LH2 to have a child in LH3.

@Darakkuu_Nobelu A new romancable character is introduced in LH3. Similar to the childhoodfriend, you have the option of picking from two people and they can be of either sex. Kind of like PeterPetraGillGale. So yes, you may yet find love! :slight_smile:

@Sammysam Yes, they must have sex to have a baby. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But does it always result in pregnancy or is there magical birth control?

1 Like

So they always will end up pregnant? Okay…time to play the virgin/sapphic queen, then.

1 Like