The Lost Heir Trilogy

So, back to those descriptions. :slight_smile: Thank you @CHEWA2 for helping! Hereā€™s what I have so far. Can anyone add a few?

Subject: 50 characters. I need 20.
Save your kingdom from demons!(30)
Take the throne and save the world!(35)
Assume the throne and save the world.(37)
Face the man who murdered your parents.(39)
Become a legend.(16)

Short: 80 characters. I need 3.
Save the kingdom of Daria from the hands of the man who murdered your parents.(78)
Battle the man who murdered your parents and avenge their deaths.(65)

Web: 155 characters.
An epic medieval fantasy tale! Assume your rightful place at the throne of Daria and avenge your parentsā€™ death in this thrilling three-part series.(148)

An epic medieval fantasy tale! Assume the throne of Daria and avenge your parentsā€™ death in the thrilling conclusion of this three-part series.(143)

Forge a legend of revenge and reclaim your birthright as you save your kingdom from a mad man and his horde of demons.(118)

Full: Unlimited! But it will be clipped between 200-250 characters with a ā€˜Read Moreā€™ to see the rest.

Bullets: A bulleted list of nifty things in your game.

• Play as a man or a woman.
  • Play as male or female, gay or straight.
  • Embark on a 260,000-word journey of love, hope, despair, betrayal and freedom as you lead the nation of Daria against hordes of demons and the man who killed your parents.
  • Thirty-five unique classes allow for diversity of gameplay and replay value. Choose to play as a thief, an assassin, a dragonrider, a blademaster, a necromancerā€¦and more!
  • Seven different endings! Restore peace and harmony to the Kingdom of Daria or plunge the world into chaosā€¦or something else entirelyā€¦the choice is yours!
    -Pursue romantic interests, get married, have a child!
3 Likes

35?! Forgive me itā€™s been awhile since I last played so will the prestige classes be branched off into even more exclusive classes or will there just be more classes to be obtained by anyone with the right stats regardless of previous obtained classes?

Subject:
Forge a legend of revenge and reclaim your birthright as you save your kingdom from a mad man and his horde of demons.

1 Like

@StarcraftJunkie Thanks.

Does anyone know what itā€™s like romancing Theo/Thea?

Itā€™s like romancing a big, boisterous, athletic warrior/warrior woman. I like it, but not everyoneā€™s into the ā€œamazonā€ relationship fantasy.

1 Like

Mods are a thing? I never knew.

You can change it yourself, methods may differ depending on where you purchased it. This game is easier to mod because it doesnā€™t deal with percentages,

1 Like

@StarcraftJunkie Well, Iā€™m going to be trying it out this time. Should prove interesting.

In another character, Iā€™m trying to take Tornassa as a female ranger. Any advice?

Start as a squire, Ranger Knight is the best build in part 1 and can open up multiple good options in part 2.

@TheDrake Will the ranger educate you w/o a bow?

No, you have to have a bow, so make sure you buy one beforehand.

An interesting way to become a ranger is to start as a thief and using the gloves of archery to let you qualify for the ranger class.

1 Like

@StarcraftJunkie Interesting idea. May have to do that at some point. Iā€™m doing the Knight/Ranger combo right now. Iā€™m just hoping that this time Iā€™ll finally get a female character that takes Tornassa. Any advice?

Better idea, start with the bow, you need 30 archery to even consider ranger, and the agility boost is also very helpful.

@TheDrake

Iā€™ve also tried the thug/ranger combo. Very interesting, since you get to play dirty tricks to survive.

P.S- What are the 8 artifacts?

Necklace Of Nature
Gloves Of Archery
Gem Of Seeing
Cloak Of Spiders
Magic Shield
A feather (forgot the name)
A magic dagger if you pick the thief profession and take the extra job
A ring from your foster parent if you donā€™t do any demon summoning

And thatā€™s it.

Nature necklace
Gloves of archery
Gem of perception
Spider Cloak
Magic Shield
Royal ring
Magic Feather
Thunjaā€™s belt

@TheDrake

The only one I havenā€™t run across is the Magic Shield. Where do I see that?

Buy it from the Jewler when resting back home. Though its highly unrecommended as it cost 700g and at least up to part 2 does very little good.

1 Like

@TheDrake

Oh yeah, now I remember.

One thing Iā€™ve been wondering. How far is the pregnancy along in part 2 at the end when youā€™ve taken Tornassa? Iā€™ve suspected in the 5-6 month range.

It was mid to late fall when the pregnancy was announced, so yeah, no less than four month by the time part 2 ended.