The Lost Heir Trilogy

1. No. It can be taken by a wide variety of character types.

2. No. It can be a boy as well.

3 Likes

I’m hyped now, I really want to know how my MC, Thea and their child will rule the Unified Kingdom of Daria and Norgan.

2 Likes

Do keep in mind that these forums have strict rules regarding pressuring the authors to release content.

With that said, I do look forward to the third game. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s true, but in this case, I don’t mind. :slight_smile:

It’s mostly out of my hands. The game has been written, beta-tested, and sent in to COG.

I still have a few assets to put together, but the main wait is for the copy editor to correct my 260k plus words of story. :slight_smile: In truth, I don’t know if they’ve started, but even if they haven’t, I’m in the queue. Since I’m waiting on them, I’m not rushing too quickly to gather my other assets.

The images are done. One size had to be redone since it gets scaled down from 1024 x 1024 to 48 x 48, but my graphic artist is awesome, so it’s now complete.

I’m as excited as everyone else to release it! I can’t wait. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

And then you have to start the Lost Heir 4: the Money Grab Edition :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Nah.

We don’t want another “Heroes Rise:Redemption Season”,now do we?

13 Likes

Are all images scaled to 48x48?

1 Like

Uncharted 4 and God of War 4 seems to be good money grab sequels. Sometimes they can be good.

1 Like

I don’t really care if they end up being “cash grabs”, so long as they prove worthwhile and of good quality. I’ll consider it a form of “donation” to keep the authors afloat as well as a mean to support future projects.

2 Likes

No, just one image with no title gets super-scaled. Many nice images don’t scale down very well to that size.

No, there won’t be a Lost Heir 4. :slight_smile:

I’m sure that we’ll return to Daria again someday (or some time), but the Lost Heir Trilogy is definitely complete.

I have about four dozen ideas for another game and I have about a dozen WIPs started and another dozen outlines started. :slight_smile: I never run out of ideas. I only run out of time to make them. :smiley:

20 Likes

There wasn’t going to be an Uncharted 4 or God of War 4. The power of money compel peoples to do things they would never do :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

“Sire you not only plan to have that barbarian queen for a mate but you also want to completely conquer Norgan, just because the queen is the leader of a tribe?”

“Good Heavens forbid I’d rather have a demon summoner at this point. At least they know how to manage things”

Though my king has the power of mods (I got tired of min maxing) and is every bad thing… and nearly every good. The exception being a nice priest/cleric and a regular knight. He’s a vampire priest of the unknown god. And a arch druid. Double immortality! With a vampric soul burning child.

I wonder how many years before I go quash a rebellion?

Is there a real advantage so far to the unknown god? The most I could tell is that I can be good or evil. I’ve mostly seen it do evil god stuff, did some good god options open up to me?

1 Like

Man , can you just stop it? I already know your opinions, I don’t need every time I post something you trying to bring down my enjoyment of the game.
I don’t agree with anything you write, and I don’t need your opinions.

If I was serious I probably wouldn’t phrase in a quote of some noble or royal adviser.

6 Likes

It’s not long a joke when you keep insisting, evey time I post something you just keep doing it. Just stop, okay?

1 Like

I’ve done it twice, one as a conversation between us and even then most of that time was me defending Jess and this time. And you’re not even the only one I did it with.

No it was not twice, the last time you kept dragging it until I stopped posting in this thread. Now please stop.

I was including all of the banter the first time. I could count individually if you want.
1 initial.
My reply to @AAO with the joke.
Then 1 reply to you, relating to your choice.
Then me defending Jess. Twice.
My reply to your rebuttal of my “why Jess has some good qualities of a king/queen”
And then there was a few other people involved in defending Jess/Jace.

So we had six including the new one on the joke. With five in my snobby royal accent.

T’was simply a debate for who would be better for the kingdom.

2 Likes

Then stop now. Can you stop?

[quote=“Urban, post:2846, topic:2514”]
I don’t need your opinions. Now excuse me while I type my opinions.
[/quote]Hmm… since you asked so nicely and didn’t sound rude at all, yeah ok, in an attempt to avoid conflict, I will never again debate your perceived love of the red warrior, the merits of Jess/Jace or talk to you in a snobby noble accent again unless expressly given permission by an authority or you. :innocent:

So what class(es) did you pick anyway?

4 Likes