The Lost Heir Trilogy

I must’ve really screwed something, because now playing two I get a message saying “range error maximum call stack size exceeded”. I think it’s because i have too many save games, I have like 63 I think between the two games (I experiment a lot) is there a way to get around this error or maybe delete old save games?

It’s not the number of saved games. I have around 460 last I checked. So it’s something else causing the problem with your game.

1 Like

so what’s the bug? I’ve deleted and redownloaded the game

I don’t know, but it’s not the number of saves.

1 Like

What platform are you playing on? I’m using an iphone

Did you send an email to support yet? You should. This error is on their end.

I’m pretty sure I sent an error report.

1 Like

@Lucid want to share my LH Demon fanart (or not :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) this is basically my work for some competition, though unfortunatelly it seems i can’t beat the other contestant :sob:

Warning : contain some _nudity_ ,im sorry if this might make some of you uncomfortable

if some of you want to see the full image, visit this link :blush: : Curious_Boy Angel V.S Devil art

3 Likes

That’s really good! I wish I could draw. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Beta Testing is over!! Wooooooo!! Merry Christmas! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hey guys! So, I’m in great need for your help once more. :slight_smile:

It’s time to write descriptions! I’m lousy at it, anyone willing to help give it a go? I’ll take as many as people are willing to write. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Moved this to a more recent post and added some more.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to you Lucid!!

-raises hand- I’d love to help in any way I can :smiley:

Great to hear it’s finally done. :slight_smile: If I may ask what was the final word count? Curious to see how much it’s grown during the beta phase.

I’d be happy to contribute to the descriptions too - should we just post them here or email/message you?

1 Like

It passed 260k, but I’ll have to recount to see the final. :slight_smile:

Feel free to post them here or email. I have so much trouble writing these things. :slight_smile:

Email is same as from beta: mike_walter AT rogers DOT com :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Could i possibly be invited to the guide? Really looking forward to it, i hope you can help me with this

Neo, can I get into the guide too, if that’s okay?

Hi everyone and happy new year! I’m a long time lurker, since Choice of the Dragon all those years ago, but I’ve recently been lured out as I love The Lost Heir series, but honestly don’t think I can find everything the series offers on my own, so I was wondering if I could get a link/invite to the guide please? :smiley:

1 Like

Created this account because I have a question. Can anyone tell me how to get a squire? I’ve been trying for a few sessions and I’m no closer to getting one it seems. If it’s detailed in the guide I’d appreciate an invite.
Cheerio. :grin:

To get a squire, you must have a level of squire from the first game, become a knight early in the second game, and then you’ll acquire a squire while gathering the demi humans for your army unless you deliberately choose not to get one.

1 Like

I’ve done that, but the squire option never shows up. Do you have to be good? Only ever played evil characters.