The Lost Heir Trilogy

I already tried finding things there but to no avail

Then your google fu is extremely weak, the forum discussion mentioning several prestige classes and the requirements is at https://steamcommunity.com/app/439750/discussions/0/458607699621192408/

1 Like

Nice time to do some replaying but I can never get my relationship high enough with the arcmage or the general to get my bow enchanted or to get the dragon Rider.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure what your doing wrong with the Archmage because the only way i think to really lower his relation is to do Necromancy, but the General gives the War Master class, to get the Dragon-Rider class itā€™s the other guy Lord Tovor basically lower the war spending and have 60 Arcana, Geography, History.

1 Like

Ahh ok thanks :sweat_smile:. And hmm im gonna do a another play through

If you donā€™t have enough relationship with the mage after getting the staff, just give him some items of yours.

2 Likes

@stsword yeah i already saw that but thanks and it also lack some requirements for the classes

I like to play a benevolent, good and merciful necromancer whenever I have thr opportunity.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been playing good, during the 1st part for Suna then I go super evil during the next.

1 Like

So if you get attacked by two evil people and have to kill them to save your life, manage to kill one and throw their corpse at the other to kill them, is the corpse-throwing evil?

1 Like

I just played a super good wizard throughout the story on my first playthrough.

2 Likes

Well then say which prestige classes you need help with, the chances of someone being willing to type out how to get a couple of prestige classes is a whole lot higher than someone typing out the requirements for every single class.

Especially since if youā€™ve already read the requirements for multiple prestige classes, and so donā€™t need help with them.

1 Like

I just got another guide thanks to overlord @EmperorHeartless w/c also have the prestige classes
Oh and thanks for helping me out

1 Like

A theologian I am not but if it was self-defence in Godā€™s eye then no, otherwise, yes. Remember, true self-defense means that all opportunity to retreat is exhausted as well.

2 Likes

Nah.

Itā€™s just considered badass,to be honest.They attacked you first,therefore itā€™s self defense and not evil.

2 Likes

Could I possibly be invited to the Guide?

Nice i got the elemental Archer starting on the dragon Rider next.

1 Like

Yeah, but itā€™s possible to use necromancy exclusively in defense or to aid others.

Iā€™ve noticed I donā€™t always encounter the beggar who sells the Book of the Dead, what are the conditions for him appearing?

The beggar always shows up in every playthrough Iā€™ve ever done (a few hundred now). However, if you have less than 40 religion, you donā€™t recognize the sign of the evil gods that heā€™s making and you canā€™t get the book from him.

1 Like