The Lost Heir Trilogy

Isn’t it obvious?

Catalyst: offshoot of Arcane tatooist. You get a tatoo below your eye and gain parkour abilities.

Mimic: you gain the ability to diguise yourself as a chest.

4 Likes

Lol, so we’ll just transform ourselves into a chest and wait for Zusak to open it? :laughing:

I’d guess it’s more like this though: Nuklear Power » Archive » Episode 648: Task Mastery

1 Like

[quote=“Lucid, post:2359, topic:2514”]
14 New Prestige Classes: … Tycoon [/quote]

I can sort of figure everything but this out. One mental image I have is the Monopoly Tycoon whapping away at everyone and everything with his cane. Another mental image I have is the “Millionaire Tycoon” from “Gilligan’s Island” and I picture him with his straw boaters hat. The last mental image I have for this class is that of a current Presidential nominee and I picture him slaying demons and fighting necromancers with HUGE spells of bombastic speech and building walls.

I’m pretty sure none of these are correct, so it leaves me wondering: what is a Tycoon prestige class?

2 Likes

So I have a question sense I have been off of this wip for a long time (and feel really stupid about it cause why would I do that XD) but how do prestige classes work do you chose them? Or do your choices ultimately choose them? And when you get a prestige class does it basically erase the class you were playing? Also in curious about the vampire lord like are they a magical or physical class… I also like the sound of the beserker class

The Mimic is now gone. Fleeting, wasn’t it? :slight_smile: It was the last one I added. It was intended to be a class where you copied another person’s skills, but when it came to writing a few scenes with it, it didn’t work well.

@BK64 Nope, sorry. I won’t be sharing specific reqs. They’re constantly in flux as I sort and balance things.

@DarkSpeck @TheDrake No, Siren isn’t gender specific. There’s an in-game joke about a male Siren, but when it comes down to it, it’s just a name. :slight_smile:

@TheDrake The Catalyst will be well liked, I suspect. It’s one of the NPC assisted classes. You work closely with JaceJess, allowing them to use your soul to work their magic. :slight_smile:

@XxKillerXx They exist in LH2. Try them out. :slight_smile:

@Eiwynn What if our talented MC concentrated on making money instead of building skills? Investing and growing their coin? The Tycoon will make this possible.

@jonnyboy666 You stack new classes onto your old ones. Some things require a class, or a certain level in a class. Some are harder to get, needing certain prerequisites. There are a few in LH2 to try out.

11 Likes

Heh, figured as much out when I re-read your first post. But Insights! Insights my friend! :stuck_out_tongue:

Naw, I kid. Looking forward to it, either way.

The amount of saves I have… How am I ever gonna sort them all?

1 Like

Berserker: Thea
Artificer: Karla

Am I right?

1 Like

In terms of Fate manipulator, I strongly recommend some modifications be applied since:

1. The class is redundant lorewise since we already have seer;
  2. It is redundant gameplaywise since veteran players already shape fates as we please;
  3. The name itself just felt a bit cheesy.
    The concept may be better off to act as an advance stage for seers in LH3 if you insist on it. A sincere apology if this come off as complaining.

Actually berserker is a product of the Gill/Gale sidequest.

1 Like

You seem right.
Will Vampire Lord be assisted by Petra?

@TheDrake is correct about the Berserker.

Fate Manipulator aka Luck Mage is a neat class. I’m pretty certain it will stay. The ability to magically manipulate probability fields is pretty cool. A Seer has visions and such. They are very different.

@Urban Yes, the Artificer is connected to KarkKarla.

2 Likes

So do we get a Theo/Thea related prestige class? All the other original companions seem to got one.

At this point, no. That may change, just as the others may change.

I considered the Norgan Warrior, or something similar. But, with a Blademaster, Thug, Guard, Knight and Berserker, I couldn’t think of anything that would make such a class stand out. :slight_smile:

Don’t worry, we’ll still get some side questing with his people, even if it’s not a Prestige Class.

7 Likes

You could make a Skald bardish/oral historian/story teller type for Theo/a’s stuff. That feels like it fits with the some what Nordic feel the Norgan tribes have. Maybe it allows the character to inspire or empower the heir and/or his companions via drawing power from Norgan oral history legends and stories.

1 Like

Fixed it for you, don’t commit the same mistake again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

OK so I just unlocked Dark Knight and Paladin, cool classes especially Paladin. It got me wondering though will you make a class that’s like high blade high magic, there really isn’t a class fits them in the second game so I was wondering in the third is that what Rune Warrior will qualify as.

You nailed it. :slight_smile: That’s the Rune Warrior.

I considered Arcane Knight and Rune Knight, but I didn’t want to restrict it to knight class, since the knight is already restricted to Sir Grady.

But yes, there is now a High Blade / High Magic prestige class.

6 Likes

Again out of curiosity, what’s a dream walker? And I’m assuming shadow weaver is a high magic/stealth class?

1 Like

I want this one to work, because I love the concept, but it might not work. This is another one that is on the edge and may be cut from the game. :frowning:

Able to enter a person’s dream or enter the dream world, which is built from everyone’s knowledge. Yes, it’s not looking good for this cool concept. My handle, Lucid, comes from my interest in this. Maybe it’ll get its own game some day? :slight_smile:

6 Likes