The Lost Heir Trilogy

someone found the quest for peter ? ( companion side quest )

Thanks you

Just go with him to the wilderness and you will face the vampire who killed his family.

My character has a son with Thea, he shall inherit the Norgan and Dariaā€™s throne. Now imagine how powerful that child will be.

What role do you think the adopted child you rescued from prison will have in LH3?

She or he will be your adopted child and heir.

But what about the baby that your spouse (or you) are pregnant with?

Adoptive child to all MCs, heir for the LGBTs, an absolute loyal servent to the evil MCs

LGBT romances get magical eggs to produce an heir.

Like an evil MC would ever bother. Maybe heā€™ll end up as a secret boss fight.

1 Like

A far seighted evil MC would probably take the child in, a loyal servant is hard to come by, with the other companions only Karl/a can be of absolute loyalty, Gale/Gill is too much of a wild card, and the rest have too much pride within.

does the game indicate you adopt him as your child though?.. i know i wouldnā€™tā€¦ i see him as a younger brother than my adopted child, because no one but my genes will rule dariaā€¦ @Lucid, please donā€™t force some players down this route just because we weā€™re compassionate enough to let him stay with us, iā€™m not against adopting the child (in game, irl not so much) into the family but atleast let us indicate his positionā€¦

Make much more sence as a adopted child, kind of like a Bruce Wayne/Dick Grayson relation without the ambiguous gay tone.

Just because a royal adopts a child doesnā€™t mean the adopted child has any right to the royalā€™s titles, land, or wealth. It was not uncommon for European royalty to adopt children and for those children to not get much (at least compared to genetic children) in the way of an inheritance. Typically they were given a cushy job or groomed to be some form of highly capable underling for the genetic children when the children grew up.

hahaā€¦ not yetā€¦ kiddingā€¦ i guess one could see it as a good comparison, but that was bruceā€™s decision to adopt him and train himā€¦ i simply saved a kid from a pedophile ogre-ish warden and let him stay with the group, i never ā€œdecidedā€ to adopt him, all i did was give him a better chance like make him a page and maybe move his way to becoming a squire and knight like meā€¦ with all the decisions we made in the series so far, this should be one of them and not forced right?..

@StarcraftJunkie well i hope that real world custom is in @Lucid -verseā€¦ i donā€™t want to raise a loki that will be a rival for my thor ( did i use the right example?)ā€¦ hahaā€¦

Thatā€™s the great thing with choice gamesā€¦ I can take all of the paths instead of choosing just one. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Donā€™t forget the Asexual MC (seriously underrepresented) - yet I still have a biological heir that might or might not be a genetic clone of the MC - and I sent the adopted child to the academy for mages - hopefully Iā€™ve given them a much better future.

2 Likes

Yes but we all know the path I chose is the bestā€¦ right? :dolphin:

right? :wink:

3 Likes

the cult of @EmperorHeartless disagreesā€¦ hahaā€¦

1 Like

Canā€™t wait for LH3 I have so many different saves in LH1 and 2 just to see how different choices play out. It was definitely worth the money and @Lucid out did himself with these amazing games

4 Likes

Out of curiosity, @Lucid what is your plans after LH3?

2 Likes

Thanks!

Well, Iā€™m not certain. I never run out of ideas, just out of time. :slight_smile:

My first thought is to finish my CSComp. But really, just depend on what Iā€™m in the mood for when the time comes. :slight_smile:

9 Likes