The Lost Heir Trilogy

Friendly tip: Asking for release dates is against the forum rules. Most of the time, the author doesn’t know, and it puts more unnecessary pressure on the author.

There. That’s his estimate.

2 Likes

Love the game! The romance part shocked me by how well done it was, especially considering it wasn’t the focus. Are we going to be dealing with more management in the next game? I would love to be able to manage the integration of all the new races and negotiate with neighbors to gather more troops. Anyways, thanks for the good game!

1 Like

At the end of LH1 the academy book that you can get off the merchant doesn’t show up for me in certain Playthroughs.
Why does it not show up ?

It only shows up when you go to the Wizard Academy, because that’s it’s
“quest”. Same way you only have further interaction with the thief dagger
if you go to the Wizard Academy.

What’s the academy book?

In part 1 if you have a level in Mage while looking through the Joweler’s stuff u ll find a book stolen from the academy, you can read it for plus 5 magic and then return it to the academy for a small cash reward, or don’t read it and receive a bigger reward plus a big boost in knowledge stats when returning it. You have to go to the academy during exile for the rewards.

Reading the book also gives you +2 evil. Reading it a second time at the beginning of TLH2 says it has concepts in it that you still don’t understand, and it just may be that you’re not knowledgeable enough to understand them or that the book is flawed and the concepts are flawed. It also gives you the option to keep the book (presumably in the hopes that it’ll have some use or interaction in TLH3). If I’ve read it, I always keep it, in the hopes that it unlocks a new prestige class or greater benefits in TLH3.

I’ll check it out thanks :smiley:

Is there a guide for this game? I really just want to get an idea of all the prestige classes available and how to get them.

Not knowing kills me haha

So in LH2 theirs a prestige class it starts with a L forgot the name but you get it when you explore the dreams you had in LH1
What are the details about this prestige clas and what are the benefits to going with this one

The name of it is seer; it doesn’t start with an L. It requires a high perception and… arcana? magic? Been a long time since I tried the class. despite liking the idea of it a lot. It definitely gives a big bonus to perception. There’s not much you can do with it (like most of the prestige classes, you just don’t have 'em long enough to do much with them in LH2). IIRC, it gives you the option to see who stole the siege machine plans if you go that route in the final siege, and you can also have a vision about the final explosive trap in that siege - but you could have bypassed that with a high perception which you are already guaranteed to have from the seer’s stat requirements and class bonus. Still, it’s flavored more as a precognitive vision rather than a feeling that something is off.

1 Like

Yeah that’s the one
Thanks for the detailed response

Sorry if it’s already said but how romance peter ?

Thanks you

be nice to him during childhood… side with him when he argues about jace/jess being part of the party, kiss him afterwards… during the travel to the stronghold, talk about religion with him, then choose every positive response before giving him the flower… then at elmvale, ask him to your room…
it’s fairly easy since peter/petra is your typical childhood hot but overzealous friend, you don’t even need to be actively mean to jace/jess…

Actually you don’t have to side with him on every matter concerning Jess, in fact I recommend siding with Jess everytime as long as you can keep the relation with Peter/Petra above 80 by the time you left the ruins, as this is the only route that ensure an absolute loyal team. Always abuse your romance partner when it comes to picking side between them and another companion, for you can always make up for it in the bed…

1 Like

i knew that, i tend to be neutral to everyone, my response was merely for a peter/petra centric run… heck, i never had a relationship below 95 in all my playthroughs, and i purposefully let theo get the lowest so that he becomes red…

Thanks you for helping me

So as a Druid I want to go north to get the wolf as an animal companion but I usually let Theo/Thea become red
Do you guys think it’s a waste to go North since I wouldn’t complete any of the companion side quest ?

Kind of, best to have Theo along, for the Northman alliance could play a huge part in part 3.