The Lost Heir Trilogy

Exactly! :slight_smile:

A great way to raise funds for a worthy cause. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I finally got around to making an account here after lurking through various threads for so long. Iā€™ve got to say man your stories are fun but tough, looking through a couple of posts on this thread shows me how much Iā€™ve missed in the game.

That being said Iā€™m still having trouble trying to beat the axe wielding boss at the end of the first game. Itā€™s seems like no matter how high my magic is he just tanks through my hits, even while his body is on fire. Anyways if someone could show me a guide or walk through Iā€™d really appreciate it, thanks!

1 Like

To win that fight you need at least two good attack skills (usually above 45), best to have dagger, above 50 strength or agility or have the spider cloak or the magic shield. Thuja is useless without the belt, and at the right moment can be one shoted with a single arrow. Also, Gale/Gill excels in a crowded fight, while Peter/Petra and Karl/a are essentially useless here, take them only if you are absolutely certain of your combat skills.

Thanks, I was able to beat him during my lunch break at work today, although it was as climatic of an ending as I expected. I just sort of pushed him over with my magic and he cracked his head on the floor like an egg, oh well free magic belt right? Anyways now that I know how to easily take him down itā€™s time to play through again to see if I can balance out my stats a bit more, thanks again!

Could you pleaseplease add me to the guide for lost heir?

So um, has anyone ever tried the elemental archer? The only current prestige class I never tried because I could never get the right build.

If you send the kid you found in Buntaā€™s prison to the academy is he gonna show up in LH3

Yeah, Elemental Archer is pretty cool honestly. You need around 90(?) Archery and 30-40 magic and ask Cumari to enchant your bow.

80 archery, 40 magic for elemental archer.

I donā€™t like it because I donā€™t like archery (itā€™s basically useless in the final fight against the Red whatever - my only elemental archer ended up using magic because thereā€™s no archery options), and you donā€™t really have any opportunity to use any elemental archer abilities in TLH2.

The concept of the class is pretty cool. The execution in TLH2 just feels lacking. Hopefully itā€™ll be more impressive in TLH3.

I liked it, but mainly because I imagine how many different ways the elemental archery path could go.

Could I be added to the guide for the Lost Heir too?

Iā€™ve got a quick question for anyone how has mastered the assassin class. What exactly do you have to do to get the bonus on the Elmvale contract? I can easily kill the target but I donā€™t know how to frame the girl.

You need at least 60 perception in order to listen in. Once you do that choose to poison his drink.

Donā€™t kill the wife, listen at the top of the stairs (may be optional), sneak down the stairs (requires 65 sneak, IIRC), then poison the husband.

The funny thing is thatā€™s almost exactly how I did it my first go, minus the part about listening in of course. I guess I can try to find a way to up my perception more and give it another go.

@Lucid, is Daria in good terms with other countries?.. like Laslonia, which is way past the norgan mountains to the northā€¦

@daemonofrazgriz821 Yes, good terms. :slight_smile: Very little is stated. Daria is quite secluded, so the other countries donā€™t have much of an effect.

@Lost_Playa Yes, weā€™ll be seeing the child again in LH3.

1 Like

niceā€¦ hoping for an expanded adventures with other countries post demon warā€¦ so iā€™m guessing Daria as in the southern part of a large continent ala italy with the norgan mountains acting like a alps like barrier that makes land travel difficult?..

Even if we left him behind?

any estimates about release date for LH3 ?