The Lost Heir Trilogy

I am interested in seeing this guide if possible. Just recently got into the game and already played it through probably 100 times.

Ah, but Cunari is like a cheerful plush bear compared to some of the other advisors. Stuffy, but has an esoteric sort of charm!

I could picture a hostile takeover of the Academy. Interesting idea!

1 Like

That can sort of happen in Life of Wizard. Conquering the world with legions of demons, undead, magically altered humans, and at least one golem was pretty fun. Of course, retiring immediately after, even as a lich, was pretty odd.

Oh, I donā€™t knowā€¦ At least in D&D, many liches withdraw from worldly affairs to be able to focus on their studies of the magical arts, after all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Lucid So umā€¦ When can we expect the part 3 beta, and where do we sign up for the beta test?

1 Like

September? With a release in Feb again? Lots to write and I should have more time in the summer.

8 Likes

Shhhā€¦ Go focus on CSComp! :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

will you stick to your formula of stat progression?.. you may have seen all those ā€œOPā€ stat sheets people posted in hereā€¦ multiple 100 stats might be appealing to some, not for others like who like just a single max stat or at best 2 as itā€™s better for RPingā€¦ but hey, itā€™s just my opinion, sure to be drowned by more vocal people (jess lovers)ā€¦

You live! (20characters)

How does one palidin?

Serve a Good God, have training as a Guard or Squire and be a Good Cleric. Also need a certain amount of good. You can become a Paladin in Ludd. (TLH2)

You need a level in Cleric, a level of squire or guard, be good and worship a good god.

1 Like

As the others pointed out, you need one level of priest (to get the one level of cleric), one level of cleric, one level of squire or guard, and 60 good. Oh, and worshipping a good diety. I recommend going the squire route and picking up a level of knight along the way if youā€™re gonna be a paladin.

Can someone help me find guides for the prestige classes? Or heck, even the game itself? I keep getting destroyed fighting Selena.

How do you become a cleric?

Each time you level up as a priest except the first time in TLH2 youā€™ll be offered the choice to add a priest level or a cleric level.

The above only applies in TLH1: you can only level-up as a priest in TLH1.