The Lost Heir Trilogy

People won’t have trouble picturing gale now

I tested that and gale was hurt by what i did, i didn’t have sex with some else but i tried to and she broke up with MC

I still get the distinct feeling that Gill/Gale had a lover or two before the MC. Or maybe hir is just hiding their emotions by a facade of laughter and flirting.

2 Likes

You know what I hope TLH3 has? Some magic weapons, like that rune-inscribed sword from the dream at the beginning of TLH1. Hopefully legendary, really cool well described magic weapons. I’d like my paladin and dark knight characters to have some really neat weaponry. Maybe an impressive magic staff or the like for my wizard and druid characters. That kind of thing.

2 Likes

The Sword of Death from Life of a Wizard would be neat to see.

2 Likes

I have a theory that the dream and LH3 are connected in some way

Given the descriptive text involved with the seer prestige class, I’m sure they are. It outright calls the dream from LH1 prophetic.

1 Like

Now, if you’ve seen my posts before, you’ll know I"m a big Baldur’s Gate fan. I was thinking, it’s kinda boring, at least for me to keep calling the main character MC. Under the consultation of Hamsters and Rangers I have decided we should call the main character heirname! It’s totally original and not at all derivative of anything else I can think of! And of course it’s not a joke! Why would anyone think that? Heirname for the win!

Eh, I like the name Paul for the MC, it would sounds comical. A massive Army I vases Tornassa and leaves nobody alive. At the front of the March is their leader, clad in black and blood red armour and wielding a vicious sword in his right hand and forbidden magic in tow other, his name sends a shiver into every man when it is Spoken… Paul…

3 Likes

Paul has too many connotations for me to consider ever using it as a name for a MC - let alone a demon-summoner necromancer MC…

Just saying.

1 Like

Can you have two prestige classes at once?

I don’t think so…

My MC is named Arthur for obvious reasons

2 Likes

In part 3, maybe. lucid confirmed he’s adding new prestige class.

2 Likes

Speaking of Part 3, Let’s make a list all the issues that need to be addressed outside the demon horde:
The regret of the mentor; The unknown God; the partial vampirism; rage issue and Gale’s mother; the alliance or union with the Norgans; whether we can build another infinity arrow; how to handle soulburners and possibly some more backstory concerning Jess; duke Eden should he be still alive at this point; the relation between the crown and the thief guild; Fate of those minor Mentors( sir Maxon, Cole the ranger, Suno etc); and Brin’s missing personality. Also that Ariel’s wish thing should play a role in some way should the MC kept it, As well as the hobbit should we decided to save him.
@Lucid
Did I miss anything?
Edit: oh right, Tybore and whatever that useless one is called should the MC use the stones; the establishment of a permanent alliance between Daria and the five races; what Selina did to the girlfriend in the dungeons; the silent kid; maybe some more interaction with your squire; a chance you may have knocked up the waitress or Suna…

1 Like

My explanation and reasoning for that to my MC’s Royal Consort is…
I needed the charm boost

10 Likes

Literally choked on that.

Jess: WHAT IS THIS!? WHY HAS A HEATHEN MAIDEN AND A DISGRACED WEAPON MASTER CLAIMED TO BEAR YOUR CHILDREN!?

MC: I needed to be more charming. Raising army morale was important at the time.

12 Likes

more jess back story… just make a damn witch hunt dlc-esque then… how about more backstory of ALL companions?..

2 Likes

MC: Also the maiden is not a heathen and the weapon master isn’t necessarily disgraced. Just disliked by the Goddess Auriel.

1 Like

This is Jess we’re talking about. She likes to be harsh…

2 Likes