The Lost Heir Trilogy

True…:confounded:

This (edit: and by this, i mean the patch today that I’m talking about; I have no idea if iOS has updated) was on Android, not iOS. From what I understand, and I could be wrong, since I don’t use iOS and haven’t been paying that much attention to the issue, iOS hasn’t received any of the updates and the plan was just to patch to the latest version as soon as Lucid could determine the reason Apple wasn’t releasing the updates.

Actually, I gave a complete list of bug fixes this time… It’s in The Lost Heir 2: Forging a Kingdom Bugs and Errors

Did your attempt have the required level in cleric?

The delay with iOS was an oversight with CoG. This patch should go to IOS too

4 Likes

Awesome. I really appreciate you providing that list, Lucid.

And no, I didn’t have a level in cleric. I was under the impression that it was intended that the character have no levels in cleric, and at least one in squire or guard to become a paladin. My mistake; sorry for the faulty bug report.

1 Like

Can you also please send me the guide for lost heir fall of daria?

Gah! Does the Apple once again hold updates for Jankmaster’s Favorite games hostage? I have not seen an update for Baldur’s Gate EE 1 and 2 nor Lost Heir 2… Butts will be liberally kicked in good measure, once I can find out who needs the buttkicking, and the wrath of a hamster!

1 Like

What are all the specializations and what are your favorites?

hey guys, am i missing something here cause the achievement Love Endures: Find love and be sure they survive for the first LH although is an easy one to get I feel like the survive part isn’t needed because in my playthroughs no matter who i pick as my lover they always survive

Mostly, this is just to find love and don’t get caught cheating on them.

Wait… You can cheat on them? .____.

For the moment, the only way to cheat without getting caught is flirting with Suno/Suna (60 charms required)

Ah I see. I once tried romancing Karla then sleeping with Jess. Don’t ever try it. Jess turns into an angry behemoth.

I just cheated on Gale, I think the game would be slightly more interesting if your lover finds out though

I can picture the game getting very interesting on that point, indeed . . . in volume three.

That is unless you’re with Jess. In that case, you might as well throw yourself into the jaws of a demon, you’ll suffer less.

6 Likes

Gale, of all the love interests is probably the one who’d care the least - or at least be the one hit the least hard by you having cheated on him/her…

1 Like

you think? cause I always thought that Thea would be the one who wouldn’t care

1 Like

I can see how it would go:

MC: I’m sorry, Gale… I cheated on you.

Gale: eh, I cheated on you too.

MC: wait wat.

9 Likes

One never quite knows, right? Gill acts like he doesn’t care about much, but sometimes I wonder if he’s just pretending not to care. Either acting, or pretending it to himself as well.

If Thea was mad about cheating, though - well, the rival had better watch out for tossed boulders.

2 Likes

Poor Gale, she really doesn’t get enough attention. Well, she’s my goodie-goodie knight’s canon romance anyway, I really like the contrast between them.

I really have trouble picturing some of these characters, so I look for art that fits. To help Gale out, here she is:

Anyone have anything for the others?

9 Likes