The Lost Heir Trilogy

You don’t need it anymore. Neo-sama chosen to gave blessing to every soul on this forums.

Actually, if you mate in your animal form you will be a few days away from Brightwater and, because of that, the citizens will think you defeated the demon patrol (they just changed their course). They will be very happy with you.

1 Like

Their new ruler has awesome demon horns and a bulging physique. They can get over the fact that their demon king is into some kinky stuff.

By the way, loved Tiger of my Arcane Tattooist. Each time i’m summoned him, i was imagining something like that.

2 Likes

Great! Now do I find the original PM, tried searching the forum, but didn’t see anything. Also, thanks for helping me out!

No problem)
Neo created new thread called Lost Heir Guides:

1 Like

Excellent, thanks a bunch!

Jess is the best RO ever!!!
Romancing Jess and choosing Catalyst class at TLH3 just make me cry :cry:.

3 Likes

Agree. Going this path now with my mage character. If available, Catalyst class best choice for those who romance Jess.

3 Likes

Quick question: who is Jess/Jace’s true love apart from the MC? Don’t have a save where they are alive and not in love with me.

1 Like

It’s your summoner friend. Turns out, “forbidden” magic users getting along quite well with each other.

6 Likes

For those who want to know who the companions can end with:

Gale/Gill = Trevor/Teresa (the bandit who assaults you when you are going to Vernex, the gender is the opposite of Gale/Gill)
Petra/Peter = Saul/Sally Bennet (the merchant in Brightwater who wants to sell you sails, the gender is the opposite of Petra/Peter)
Karla/Karl = Naistalan, the half-elf Cleric of Auriel.
Thea/Theo = Dura, the half-orc Captain of Epiphany and weather wizard.
Brinn/Bran = Lacey, the gipsy dancer and daugther of Sir Grady.
Jess/Jace = Syndie/Synden or Poppy/Pope, the demon summoner who helps you and join your party.

16 Likes

So i’m a bit confused about the world after the release of LH3, is life of a wizard set before or after the events of the lost heir series?

1 Like

Question: I’m at the part in Lost Heir 2 where I just got the Necromancer Book and have the option to use it. Problem is I also have all the stats needed for Dragon-rider. My Dilemma is if I use the book, will I be barred from becoming a Dragon-rider? Or am I able to do both and have 2 Prestige Classes in Lost Heir 2?

That was incredibly useful, thanks! Are there any similar guides for TLH2?

You can only have one Prestige class in LH2, if you go for Necromancer you can’t become a Dragon Rider

1 Like

Why does K’Girr serves the MC in the villain ending just because they save him. I would have thought a demon wouldn’t care.

Thank you very much. I closed my game waiting for the response. Good thing I waited lol.

Question: The demon Moff, the one you get in class while planewalking, what does it do?

Apologies if this has been asked before but now the whole trilogy is out is there going to be an App Bundle pack soon like Heroes Rise got?