The Lost Heir Guides and Assorted Help

True, but I won’t have my undead army with me then…

Vampires can create undead armies- play the game, share your blood. The Blood is the Life…

1 Like

I’m replaying Lost heir with Legacy achievement boost, but I forgot nearly all prestige classes from 2, and 3.
Can anyone list them?

Can someone pls tell me how to get those Animal companion?

Does anybody have an assassin/thief build or an assassin build that gets all of the artifacts in game 1?

You need to be a druid lvl 2 if I remember correctly

Starting in 2: Paladin, Dark Knight, Elemental Archer, Necromancer, Seer, Arcane Tattooist, Dragon Rider, War Master, Blade Master, Alchemist.
Only in 3: Demon Master, Berserker, Catalyst, Tycoon, Luck Mage, Shadow Weaver, Dragon Knight, Rune Warrior, Artificer, Druid of Decay, Siren, Vampire Lord.

2 Likes

Thanks

Only played beginning of part III.
Can you romance demon summoner companion?

Yes you can but you must be currently unattached. No polyamory. :frowning:

Ok. Thx

Damn it!!! Why can’t MC have harem in a high fantasy game??!

2 Likes

That would be great

It’ll be an option in the sequel game set in Jilal. :stuck_out_tongue:

How do I search Theo? I followed the guide but the option never came up…Also I’m playing on the mobile version.

LH1- fall in the pit trap alongside him. Then be Evil.

Nvm I just got the evil from Amos since the option never came up

so I just began to play the game last week and my character(form the 2 part of the trilogy) wen form a prince to a dragon riding bard and thief who is currently married to a soulburner also how do I get the catalyst,shadow weaver and rune warrior classes

Shadow weaver: be a thief, have the cape of shadows which you get from killing bunta, and have high magic I guess.

Rune Warrior: I honestly don’t know I think you should have high blades and high magic and you must be a knight idk for sure.

Catalyst: You MUST know the reason why jace/jess isn’t in the academy anymore in part 1 so you must have high relationship to do that, Go to the wizards academy and get a forbidden book for him/her from the arch mage or just steal it then in part 2 or 3 idk you will be able to become a catalyst

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

RW- 70 Magic, 70 Blades or Unarmed. Build Magic early on, then become a Knight or Monk. Practice Magic in combat and general practice while training boosts the other class.

Shadow weaver- cape of shadows, Thief or Assassin, Wizard (at least one level of each is required).

Catalyst- high Endurance is needed (55+, be Knight or Guard). Also, as has been said, good relations with Jace/Jess.