The Lost Heir Guides and Assorted Help

Only Zusack and only if you forgive him.

Thanks! I edited my post.

1 Like

Hey guys, it’s been awhile. =D

So I just bought the Lost Heir books 2 and 3 and I remember there used to be a cheat or bug in the fall of daria book 1 where you could keep restarting to buff stats, gold, and items?

I have played through all 3 books and I just to want to cheat with one character to experiment with the story in different ways and possibly build some in depth guides for everything. If this bug or cheat was removed/corrected in an update, is there a way to customize the stats and items?

Thanks for your help!

How do you turn your people into vampires I haven’t see an option like that

are you a vampire lord? last i check should be near the end and you should be 100% evil. if i remember correctly.

Does someone know if there is a guide for The last heir 3 ?

I have not made one and I’m not aware of anyone else, sorry.

Thanks @Infamous for fixing up the first post and including many of the guides and sprucing it up a bit.

5 Likes

No need to apologize i know that making guides take a lot of time and work :relaxed:

2 Likes

Do you have a guide for vampire for LH2 or LH3?

What are the requirements for warlord

There isn’t any Warlord class, so I think you mean Warleader.
You need 75 General Vale Relationship, Two Guard Levels, 45 History and 45 Geography.

Yeah thanks I got it on my Vampire necromancer character so now he’s a knight priest ranger warleader vampire necromancer dragon rider rune warrior demon summoner king of Daria yay

Hello ladies and gents!
Has anyone mapped out the max levels for each class? I’d like to list them here.

squire
knight
bard
monk
assassin
priest
thief
wizard
druid
ranger
thug
guard
sage
cleric
tattooist
dragonrider
warmaster
necromancer
darkknight
paladin
alchemist
seer
blademaster
elementalarcher
demonmaster
vampirelord
berserker
catalyst
tycoon
luckmage
shadowweaver
dragonknight
runewarrior
artificer
druidofdecay
siren
demonsummoner

1 Like

Five for the starting classes, 4 for classes you can get in Ludd, 2 for the LH2 Prestige classes and 1 for LH3 Prestige classes.

1 Like

catalyst how do you get that?

Do the personal quest of the resident Soulburner tsundere.

In LH3, you’ll have the opportunity to become one. You need high Endurance to survive the ritual, though.

You cheat I mean befriend J and go to the academy, do their quest with high endurance, so knights and vampires have an advantage there but then again vampires are only there if you cheat so… knighthood is your best option.

2 Likes

@Dark_Stalker @AAO thx

Hi, i was gonna do a playthrough attempt as daenerys from Game of thrones, any ideas for class or classes ? Obviously dragonrider, but what else ? And what classes prior to becoming a dragon rider. What about romance options ? Was thinking theo, could bring an alliance with the North by marrying Theo ? Any ideas for character development would be greatly appreciated.

One other question regarding artificer, doesn’t this class get any additional magic items on becoming an artificer ? I’m trying to understand what the benefits are for becoming this class.