The Lawless Ones (Previously "Villains") Completed! (Remake in the Works)

you have to choose the third option which is framing him

2 Likes

My character will not be a good person, the sibling is between my MC and their father inheritance.

2 Likes

that’s the thing, the MC’s grandparents hate him, so even if he was the sole heir they’d probably give everything to his cousins or something

2 Likes

Do you need any specific stats for that?

1 Like

like all of the revenge scenarios for different backgrounds you just have to choose the third option

1 Like

So I’ve made a good start on the artwork. Just finished doing the outline for Hotshot and I’m really happy how it turned out. The arm especially. :grin:

20 Likes

His right and left hand do seem kind of disproportional

1 Like

I was reading the spoilery post and came across something I didn’t motive before. The confrontation between Celeste and The Boss, can someone tell me why this happens? And can we side with Celeste?

2 Likes

Yes we can side with Celeste but it doesn’t end very well

2 Likes

Well, his right hand is further forward than the left one. :blush:

@Avery_Moore
In the stats screen, under “Skills”.
All the text for “Cloak and Dagger” and “Silver Tongue” is in bold, not just the paragraph headings.

The demo is still called Villains, but I don’t know if the version you submitted is called that, though.

3 Likes

No, the version I submitted is called The Lawless Ones. I should really update the demo. And thanks for pointing that out. :grin:

3 Likes

Hmmm… the confrontation happens because apparently, Celeste was trying to dispose of the Boss by using MC’s help, she will then tried to dispose of MC in order to fully control the guild… as of why she did it…that is a bigger spoiler :wink:

1 Like

she actually wanted to possess
the mc

1 Like

Yeah… Shhhhhh, that is the Big secret :stuck_out_tongue: don’t let Urban knows it…Lol

2 Likes

Finished colouring the artwork for Hotshot. Think I’ll probably do Swift next. :blush:

15 Likes

Looking forward to Swift!

6 Likes

Are these going to be in the game?

2 Likes

Not sure yet. Depends on how stuff goes with the competition. Either way, it’d be cool if I could use my own artwork for the cover. :blush:

2 Likes

So far the only ending I have gotten has been the Lawful Neutral.

What happens in the other endings?

2 Likes