The Lawless Ones (Previously "Villains") Completed! (Remake in the Works)

Ok my bad didn’t read it right.

1 Like

if you tell the boss about Celeste’s betrayal he’ll give you a hint about (the tattoo you chose for the guild) so you have to shoot yourself in the chest

1 Like

My favourite RO is Honey… She is just too kind , had to choose her line of profession just because she doesn’t want to harm anyone

Alternatively , you could put the " sign [spoiler] at the beginning of your comment, and then close it with [/spoiler … must remember to include " ] " when you close the comment …

2 Likes

Like that (20 Character)

1 Like

Favourite RO for me is HotShot, no doubt about it, I love how adorable he is and of course it does help that he’s very cute too. Main thing for my mc is that he was really there as a “big brother” figure for him in the beginning when my mc himself was this weak, scrawny, ugly little thing.

9 Likes

Can I beta test the game please?

1 Like

Can wait for this to be released
This has potential

1 Like

Wahoo! Chapter 15 is done! Over 17,000 words, bringing the game to a grand total of… Quickly throws some numbers in a calculator … Just under 250,000! Wow, I’m so happy!!! :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::birthday::clown_face::lollipop::tropical_drink::confetti_ball::balloon::tada:

There’s still a few bits for me to do. A little editing here and there, and I still have to write a synopsis, but other than that, I’m pretty much done. And I can’t tell you all how relieved I am! (Writing this game has been unbelievably rewarding, but I just powered through almost 50,000 in a month and I think I deserve a well earned break.) :yum:

Also, I’ve officially changed the title of “Villains” to “The Lawless Ones” (I took a poll on a list of possible names, and that one came out the most popular.)

Lastly, I’m afraid to say that I won’t be taking on any more beta-testers from now on. Since the deadline is only two days away, I don’t think it would be fair or realistic to expect anyone to read through so much writing in such a short space of time.

So, nothing more to say except… Hurray! :grin:

19 Likes

Awh, thank you so much! It really makes me so happy to see people get so invested in the game. It makes all the hard work and effort worth it. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

What? What I do? :yum:

1 Like

I just want to say a massive thank you to both of you for offering, but unfortunately I’ve decided not to accept any more beta testers, since the deadline for the CoG competition is the 31st, so that doesn’t really give any new beta-testers enough time to look through the game. :disappointed:

1 Like

YAHHHH! SPOLIERS! Bad @lokidemon007! Very, very bad! Hang your head in shame! :rage:

1 Like

I’m really loving this discussion! You know what, for the sake of all my awesome beta-testers, I’m going to put up a poll for this topic! (Not including the potential lovers you meet at the fair, since they don’t really stick around long enough to warrant being considered main characters.)

Who is your favorite RO?

• Hotshot
  • Swift
  • Viper
  • Wildcard
  • Honey
  • Gadget
  • Valeria
  • Kane
0 voters
3 Likes

One of the best books i have read
Great fu***** job!!!

1 Like

Won’t happen again. I apologize. :sweat:

5 Likes

Will it be available for play after the competition? Or ever again? I’m actually not sure how the competition really works

1 Like

The ending low key pissed me off though

1 Like

Okey dokey… So… Any chance you can blur it? :yum:

1 Like

Well, the hope is that, after the competition has been judged, the game will be published, either by CoG or HG, and then it’ll be available on the website and the app stores. :grin:

2 Likes

Lol. Which ending did you get? :grin: