The Lawless Ones (Previously "Villains") Completed! (Remake in the Works)

The author doesn’t seem to have been around lately. Just be patient. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ooh demo looked good. I’d like to beta test if you’re still accepting

1 Like

Happy New Year everyone! Sorry for disappearing off the face of the earth, (was very busy over the Christmas period.) But I’m back with a brand new chapter, over 15,000 words long and with a lot of important twists and turns going on, so hopefully you’ll all enjoy. :blush:

Really have to buckle-down now, because I still have 3 more chapters and 6 epilogues to write, and the deadline for the CYS comp is at the end of the month! :scream: (Luckily I have a couple of weeks booked off work, so hopefully I can get it finished before then.

16 Likes

Oh wow! I’ve been away WAY too long! Massive thanks to all of you and yes, you can all beta-test. I’ll send you guys a link to the full game. :blush:

Sorry, @Stan_McSmiggy. No more smash for you. :yum:

Um, can you try to send it to me again?

1 Like

The game does have a save feature, but there are only two save-points, at the end of chapter 5 and the end of chapter 10.

Yay your back, I would really love to beta test if any spaces haven’t been filled yet.

1 Like

Uh oh! Did I not send it. Yikes! Sorry, I’ll do that now. :persevere:

Thank you! (And there’s no limit to how many beta-testers I need. The more, the better!) :blush:

1 Like

Loving this game! Love Swift!

1 Like

Awh thank you! (Swift’s my personal favorite.) :grin:

Why can’t I play past chapter 3?

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind helping to beta test myself now! I’ve not had much to do for a few weeks.

1 Like

I would like to beta test

1 Like

I’d love to beta test as well😁

2 Likes

I would like to beta test

1 Like

I’m free this entire week, if need any one else. It’s fine if you have too many.

1 Like

my biggest complaint feels like, if you don’t have the right stats, you fail, and there’s no other way to get past. As a result I’ve had more than a couple scenes where failure was the only option.

1 Like

Only 3 chapters? Are the rest in the private beta test?

1 Like

Indeed, they are, though all you have to do is ask to be in the beta an you’ll be allowed in.

1 Like