1 Like

Now im dying again…

2 Likes

I guess I can survive one more day
deep breaths

2 Likes

youre stronger than i am.

4 Likes

I love all your games, i have like 10 bucks left and im totally buying this game tomorrow :smile:

P. S your my favourite hosted games author. Keep up the good work and take my money

3 Likes

There are 7 ROs:
Gary/Gertie: A rough guard with a drinking problem and a mean spouse.
Mel/Melanie: A priest/priestess who talks too much.
Jasper/Jasmine: A good-looking, vain soldier.
Meadan/Meadow: An overly-ambitious merchant.
Revin/Raven: A roguish thief.
Adam/Ada: A cold-hearted prince/princess.
Destin/Destiny: A quiet, introverted prince/princess.

Like @achtungnight said, they all have flaws, but it makes them interesting and unique. :slight_smile:

Like @Tomie said, I think it might look more like Friday, but yes, we’ll see it popping up in the different markets in different countries at different times.

Yes! It’s about time that the mighty mage can finally get a goldfish familiar! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Questions to you. Tell me there is some sort of Evil route? Please :crossed_fingers: Evil is so fun… Evil and Charisma.
I AM DYING FOR PLAYING IT.
Like normally I beta tested all your work I haven’t had so much hype before… I need game

2 Likes

Im in pain. giphy%20(1)

2 Likes

(Fake horror) ADULTERY

How do you preach too much

So a normal merchant

One more for the pile

Destiny is a beautiful thing is it not

Aren’t they all

10 Likes

The Last Lich

I’m sure we all know what I’m talking about

5 Likes

Hmmm…how do i know a princess is cold hearted? You meant she won’t offer me her hand when i am about to fall from her tower? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

she would use you as a puppet flesh in a necromantic spell

3 Likes

Hmmm, we’ll, you can certainly do some despicable things. Since the MC comes from present day Earth (or the Lucidverse equivalent), the depths of depravity may not be as extensive as some of the other games I’ve made. :slight_smile:

Necromancy is a branch of magic, but even it doesn’t have to be viewed as evil, unless you want it to be.

@greatnes_personified Well, the shortened teaser descriptions are pretty hollow. :slight_smile: Also, the characters grow and evolve, so you’ll have to come up with your own interpretations of them. :slight_smile:

You’ll see. :slight_smile: She isn’t flighty, bubbly, or even that kind. :slight_smile: A touch of mean, cruel, and seriousness.

5 Likes

Could we get a physical description of them?

2 Likes

Oh , well :crying_cat_face: I will love it anyway… Even if I will miss ambitious power hungry characters. I will love the cold prince sure.

4 Likes

They’re all a physical amalgamation of their fundamental attributes! The princess…is a literal ice cube.

Imagine that though aha~

7 Likes

Can she cool my drink when I put her in? Cause that’s a test of true love then.

2 Likes

I fully agree that Necromancy needs not to be an Evil school of Magic, @poison_mara sometimes we animate and preserving a corpse of a love one, is simply because we love him/her too much, we aren’t willing to forget about them so we apply necromancy to ensure they can continue to accompany us … that’s purely sentimental…not an Evil act :wink: in addition… animating skeletons to plant corps or doing houseworks is just a way utilising natural resourses :-p

8 Likes

Always that person before died agree to an eternal suffering I don’t see it as bad. I just don’t like necromancy because is ugly aesthetically. I prefer use for evil other magic styles.

I am with Voldemort “There is not good magic or bad magic. There is only power, and people who is too weak to use it”

So i prefer or illusion or twisted healing poison alchemy… Necromancy is my least one. However like most people put all evil in necromancy I have to play as one t be evil lol I am glad i could be evil without smell corpses

5 Likes

Of course! Am a wizard for crying out loud!! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like