The Last Warden - Chronicles (Looking for Testers)

I’m willing to help.

My private email is Holocronhunter@gmail.com

If you can send me your private email, I’ll report all errors I find to you through that?

1 Like

Okay! Sending an msg to your email!

Never thought a Darth Dovahkin ever existed… Now all I knew about Skyrim… it just… pfff

2 Likes

Of you still need testers I’ll help this sounds interesting.

1 Like

I actually got enough and reaching the deadline of one week at sunday! But I can’t deny you the right to test it out! Maybe you find something others did not!

Sending to your account!

Do you have Room for one more?

1 Like

My yard is full of people but if you push hard enough you may fit! Sending you the link but if you are going to give me any kind of help fixing any error you find around the game, please do it before Sunday, I am planning to relase it at that day or monday… depending the time :smile:

I wanted to thanks everyone who participated! I am truly lucky for all the help I got! :smile:

As I promised the game Demo will be public the day Sunday-Monday! There might be some errors but most of them were already fixed! You can actually now play it until the end without any code jumping around, messing with the story :sweat_smile:

About the grammar? I just hope you all keep in mind that this is not my native language and doing this is just like guessing what to write next…

Anyway! Special thanks to @TheTrueKing @122B @RyseAbove @VoiceOfChaos that stick with me on grammar errors until this very point! Also the cheer up, mostly the cheer up :stuck_out_tongue:

Also @WhiteLynx and @AJ_ (Who is a bit busy with Elementals right now! Go check her game out if you didn’t!!!) That also helped me out with Dropbox and warning me with some grammar missteps >__<

And of course all of you that wanted to play the game and those who gave me an awesome reply… thanks you :slight_smile:

Like my game says, this is our story and I want it to keep it that way.
Thanks you all, I hope I see you all at Sunday-Monday with the game already released!

6 Likes

Got room for one more, If so sign me up.

1 Like

Hey @Shadowbrooker did you mean the original link you sent me was the actual game link otherwise I didn’t get it.

1 Like

I sent you the Demo like twice. Not the full game :stuck_out_tongue:

sign me up! plz send link :smiley:

i would like to test it as well

I know you sent it to me it’s just what ever you are using doesn’t allow me to find the link.

I am using dropbox @adamthecowdog but don’t worry I will let the link be publish this monday!

@phantom1321 I’m sorry but the time is running out and I need to make sure it’s ready for sunday! With all the errors fixed or not. (Codes errors are fixed!)

Thank you both however for the offer!