The Knight of The Ice (Updated 7/28)

so I can be a parody of sub-zero and be in a war? count on me with this!

1 Like

You can tell Cyrus has a bad feelings about this as well. You donā€™t blame him for that.

feeling

A few minutes of walking, you finally get to the Great Hall. Cyrus opens the door as you walk in.

I think you forgot After Before A few minutes

Iā€™m psyched about this oneā€¦ hopefully thereā€™ll be another SHIPPING WAR!!! :grin:

1 Like

OMG! I want to be Fire clan!!!

(Playing the demo in a minute, Iā€™ll have a better response then.)

Short, but I like it so far. Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im really excited for this WIP, I hope we can betray our clan and help the Fire Clan

1 Like

Soā€¦ is Lord Elijah an RO? Just asking for a friendā€¦

2 Likes

Jeez my first playthrough I slapped by father. I guess thatā€™s were the homophobic comes from.

2 Likes

well, just tried to play as a gay character. that escalated quickly

I liked the demo so far

1 Like

I liked that you were willing to put a homophobic character in the game. It makes it a lot more realistic.
I can see it already, my MC being rebellious and STILL going after Anna regardless of consequence.

I also love the GOT vibe this game has.

1 Like

The fact the MC came out so matter of factly

The reaction was so instant. There was no shock, or even processing what the MC said, it was just ā€œI like menā€ gets punched in the face. I think Marius must have at least suspected that you were gay, and was just waiting for you to confirm it before attacking you.

1 Like

Things are going to get confusing with the character Lord Augustus and my MC (which i always name Augustus):joy:

2 Likes

This looks interesting, I like it so far!

1 Like

Iā€™m getting a GoT meets Avatar vibe from this.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

Ok, folks. Chill down.
I have the power of ā€œclicking that flag buttonā€ :black_flag: and believe meā€¦ you donā€™t want it to be happening. :skull:

5 Likes

wait who are you going to flag?

Iā€™m bisexual myself so I said ā€œI can marry (princess)!ā€

Donā€™t worry dad! Itā€™s only half bad!

6 Likes

Heā€™s 50 years old evil and cruel man. Do you want to romance him? Do you really?

1 Like

I think that would be called an evil silver-foxā€¦ XD

And donā€™t you know? Some people just love garbageā€¦ have a weakness for the wrong people :grin:

3 Likes