The King's Spy

Will definitely look out for this. I’m a sucker for Vampire stories and the plot is interesting. BTW, I noticed if we choose queen as our ruler, then the title ‘The King’s Spy’ wouldn’t make sense. Or am I missing something?

4 Likes

The story is very interesting. Can’t wait to continue to read it. ^o^/

Now that i think it, if the priestess are our ex and she has a daughter… vampires can have childs on your story? And if is that, it posibily means that her daughter are ours (that part remind me the “we have” meme) on male mc route? Or i’m just overthinking a nonesense?

3 Likes

Short, but the summary and character descriptions got me hooked

1 Like

It would be weird if that was the case considering the daughter is a RO.
Besides, the priestess can be an ex or a friend (which I’ll go for - I don’t want the ex path).

EDIT: aaand I’m apparently unable to read, since I misread the information :rofl: (the one about it being the daughter who’s a RO, instead of the priestess herself)
Doesn’t change the fact I’d still go for the old friend path.

5 Likes

The daughter isn’t a RO, the ex friend or ex girlfriend who’s the High Priestess is.

4 Likes

WHAT… How did I misread that?
Oh well, thanks!

2 Likes

I don’t know if these weren’t pointed out before, as I didn’t go through the whole thread, but:

• A save function would be useful.
• You should break your sentences up. For example, your first sentence is 127 words long! That might work for a bird’s eye view of Paris in a Victor Hugo novel, but not in an interactive story about vampire spies.
• the agreement they have between the vampires are not very benefial to them → the agreement they have with the vampires is is not beneficial to them
• they decided to rebel againt the vampires → they decided to rebel against the vampires
• your Queen/King sent you to kidnapp the daughet of the High Priestess → your monarch sent you to kidnap the daughter of the High Priestess
• she’s anxious about wheter the King’s spy will do their job correctly or not → she’s anxious about whether the King’s spy will do their job correctly.
• in English, dialogue is written like this:
“Hello, we haven’t spoken in a long time! I heard you got a new job,” Jeremy said.
And not:
“Hello, we haven’t spoken in a long time! I heard you got a new job”, Jeremy said.
The comma should stay inside the quotes.
• he woundn’t be a King without their help. → he wouldn’t be King without their help.
• Cristian is using they/them prounous to talk about you → Cristian is using they/them pronouns while talking about you
• Because he doesn’t want to disclouse any information about me → Because he doesn’t want to disclose any information about me
• when we met, I presented as a man/woman tough → when we met, I presented as a man/woman, though
• After all spies are supposed to be suble → After all, spies are supposed to be subtle
• Alex snezees → Alex sneezes
• !? Is not used in English, it should be supplemented with ?!
• the plot is interesting, but you need a spell checker. Writing more concisely and working on your transitions from one scene to another would help make the story more enjoyable too.

5 Likes

I actually realized why the king or queen kidnapped daughter from the witches when you view in a tactical situation do you rather have the widgets on his side either by force or by non-lethal methods a spy is the perfect method if you know the capability of the spy

3 Likes

I’ll be waiting a few updates, and for any signal of the author.

1 Like

The game won’t load

Dashingdon is not working rn

That would explain why