The Kepler Colony: Evacuation (OUT NOW!)

So what are the actual chances of anybody living through the asteroid, like I know its basically 0.one trillion 0s to one if you don’t build the bunker but what are the chances anybody will live if you build it?

1 Like

At present, nobody knows. I’ve just realised I haven’t added the option to go into the bunker if you decide not to take the spaceship. I’ll do that.

While I will reserve the option of writing another story later where you do survive in the deep Earth bunker, for now the fate will remain unknown.

@AnAngrySnowman I might add that to the news section! 2012esque

3 Likes

schrodinger’s Bunker…:thinking:

5 Likes

I’m imagining a bunker filled to the brim with cats

2 Likes
The Great Cat Bunkers

Should
Everyone

Russia And China

Bolivia
Usa
Good ol’ USA

4 Likes

Wait could we put our mom in the bunker?

I was unable to complete even while aiming for a bare bones habitation module ship and gave up in 2107 after my eighth consecutive year of negative budget

2 Likes

Okay, it definitely needs tweaking then!

Did anyone have any success with Scotland?

1 Like

China (although “easy”, which thanks btw), is super hard! The dollar amount gets super low constantly, with the budget constantly shrinking on me, so it might be a bug.

2 Likes

It definitely sounds like there’s a bug in there. The budget shouldn’t be shrinking (apart from deductions) for any nation. I’ll take a look.

1 Like

UPDATE

I’ve updated the demo. It’s a minor update that should correct the difficulty errors from the last update.
I’ve also made a few more continuity corrections.

Feel free to try the difficulty levels again - Especially the tougher ones. Are they possible?

2 Likes

I could have picked the most American/whitest name ever for this country!

I don’t know thought it was funny!

2 Likes

It’s still happening, matter what, China keeps having diminishing returns, and when I take the 400 Billion loan, the first time, I only have 27B to pay for it, and the next screen I have -80 and can’t continue.

Seems there’s still a bug, also, seriosuly, I think my previous points about police and military still being a thing meaning that it shouldn’t bite into our budgets. Also, what are the shuttles for?

(Also, have a feeling that some of the construction orders are dissapearing.

There’s a massive bug with the US difficulty. I can’t arm my ship with nukes.

1 Like

I’ve had a quick look and isolated the area. I’ve made a quick change that will hopefully fix it. If not, it’s going to have to wait until tonight when I can get to a PC and look properly. :confused:

Edit: it works :slight_smile: I also managed to complete extreme mode saving 24,000 people with 5 years to go. All good.

1 Like

UPDATE

The Choosing 10 from 100 section is complete! It was a long and tedious correction, but you should now be able to choose the full 10 people that you wish to survive.

News has been updated. There are still gaps to fill in, but I’ve added a few more news segments.

The next update should be out on Sunday with a year 19 personal robot update…

https://dashingdon.com/go/1645

5 Likes

The construction orders do not disappear - they go into the queue. It takes time for each module to be built by your engineers (the more engineers you have and the better your facilities, the faster they are completed).

Shuttles will have their use soon. They are for taking the occupants of your spaceship from Earth up to the spaceship itself.

All difficulty levels should now work as intended.

1 Like

Here’s to hoping the cybernetic options come soon. My butler robot was a pussy.

1 Like

While you wait for the next update, here’s a quick character poll. Who do you like more from the game? If you choose ‘other’, let me know who in the comments.

• Marlon Canter, Military Man
  • Thomas Jeffers, Scientist
  • Beatrice Shallot, psychologist
  • Damien McBride, Economist
  • Binny Lumsden, Intern/Secretary
  • Karen Stripe, Technician
  • Edward Stripe, Technician
  • Other

0 voters

2 Likes

Marlon is my favorite, just because he seems like the most practical person.

2 Likes