The Kaliegoss Saga (WIP) Updated 02/06/2020

Really enjoying this story! Can’t wait to see what else will be put up in the coming weeks and months!

@expectedoperator You are a Saint! Thank you for finding those instances. And thank you for the tip! I’ll remember that next time something like that happens.

I’m glad you like this! They will change depending on who you choose. If you side with the queen, it’ll just be fleur de lis, and if you side with Adler, it’ll be his fist and equal sign. I’m not sure what I’m going to put for the symbol of a player chooses neither of them. I don’t want to leave it blank. I’m still playing around with what that one’s going to be.

I thought about doing that, but ultimately, you’re only supporting the queen for either the title, or the heir, which is pretty much supporting her with an ulterior motive. It may seem like an innocent thing to do, but even if you’re supporting her without actually supporting her cause, you’re doing it with another goal in mind.

@Bock I’m glad you enjoyed it! I can’t wait for you all to read what’s coming up next. A lot of interesting things happen

1 Like