The Kaliegoss Saga (WIP) Updated 02/06/2020

Did you get this scene as well?

yes and then i get this one in the next page:

Okay, I think I found the issue, and the error should fixed. Please let me know if it still persists!

I added save slots for you guys, so as new updates come out, you don’t have to keep replaying all the way through each time. I could only add 4 in, so use them as you please!

2 Likes

A dance with the princess and and I called the princess beautiful doing the scene where you and bliss are having a conversation with her and accepted the Queen’s offer

I like to ask this question, this is for the people who chose the Queen’s path why did you choose this path

1 Like

I choose the queen path because is probably more easier to romance the princess and of course, who wouldn’t like to be king (or consort?)?

1 Like

@Terrell_Williams I was secretly asking the same thing myself. I figured people would absolutely hate her, and the queen branch would have come in third place in the vote. But with the prospect of becoming king/Queen/monarch of Kaliegoss, I guess I can see why people would want to do the route

@correia Not quite. The queen’s route will be the most direct way, but each route will allow you to romance the prince(ss)

Found this

3 Likes

@Bulk_Biceps I forgot to add an option to exit the conversation, my bad. That will be fixed hopefully by the end of the day. If not by the end of the day, at least by Wednesday. I’m on vacation now until then.

I liked the new options in this update! Did you add more dialogue if you dance with Caivral? It definitely seems like his character is more developed and interesting this playthrough. I also enjoyed the phone call with MC’s parents.

The deal that the queen offers is interesting – but I wished we could ask her more about it before we accept or decline (like why she supposedly would give up that power to the MC, or why the MC and not Laughter, or what the prince thinks about it, etc.).

I also noticed that only chaotic characters can choose Harmonia to follow – is it supposed to be like that?

Typos

She was} a cambion named Laughter.
Remove the bracket.

I began hanging out with kids whose parents where known Thieve’s Guild members
“Thieve’s” should be “Thieves’”

I became a rogue and joined the Thieves Guild
Add an apostrophe after “Thieves”.

Rovelli looks shocked, but quickly composes hiself.
“hiself” should be “himself”.

“You flatter us,” you say."
Remove the quotation mark at the end. (I got this by choosing the half-orc MC option).

“Did I really have a choice?” you ask.
This sentence seems too blunt and rebellious for a lawful character to ask the queen.

“Ninette!,” your mother is estatic on the other end of the line.
Remove the comma, “estatic” should be “ecstatic”.

“Good then. Glad Mother went easy on you,” the prince chuckles.
“What did she need you for, anyway?” Laughter asks.
There’s a few lines of space in between these two sentences.

All she thinks about is bettering the human race!
Add a quotation mark at the end.

They are just excuses for hasbeen nobles and celebrities to rub elbows with Her Majesty.
“hasbeen” should be “has-been”.

Looking forward to seeing what the prince has to say about the queen’s deal! :relaxed:

@expectedoperator I did add more dialogue! I wanted to add more to Caivral’s character than just “I’m a nephilim general”

And writing parts with MC’s parents is always so fun for me. I was literally smiling to myself the whole time I was typing the newest one. The MC’s mom is slowly becoming my favorite character

The queen isn’t really giving up her power, more so guaranteeing after she’s gone, MC can be the new monarch. As for MC’s friend, she knows they’ll shoot down the offer the minute it’s presented. Friend has no interest in marrying the heir, the new options with the heir kind of show that friend doesn’t even like the heir as a friend, much less thinking about marrying the heir. As for how the prince(ss) feels, they will go with whatever the queen says they’ll do. That’s also shown where the heir says they don’t even want to be the next monarch, but they have to, because the queen is making them.

As for the Harmonia thing, I think I messed up the < >.

Thank you for pointing out the typos as well!

@ClaimedMinotaur Thank you, I’m fixing this error soon

1 Like

Fixed all the typos and errors you all have pointed out!

You should all be able to continue the last part of your questions with Sinder now.
Hope y’all are liking her so far. If there are things you think I should tweek with her, please give me suggestions.

Level Three is going very smoothly. I am going to wait to give y’all an update until I get done with probably Level Four or Five. I have big things planned, and can’t wait to execute them and let y’all experience them!

Also, as a side note, I noticed the after establishing MC’s hometown as “Clearmont”, I started calling it Clearwater in later chapters. If someone would be so kind as to go through and find all the instances where I called it Clearwater instead of Clearmont, I would really appreciate that!

7 Likes

Do you have a Tumblr for the game? If not, do you think about doing one in the future?

1 Like

@Ikarus_1337 I have thought about doing that, but at the moment I wouldn’t really know what to do with the blog

1 Like

I dont play the full demo because i have a question i cant wait to ask, will be more class like paladin? Or this will came like prestige class like doing a specific path?

@Reinaldo_Pimentel Yes, there will be a way to “promote” your class later on in the game

2 Likes

Added a title card, and chapter title cards! It took me about an hour to make them last night.

Let me know how you all like the design of it! The fleur de lis obviously represents Queen Alissia, and the fist with equal sign is the symbol of Prime Minister Xilloscient’s Equalist party he created. I had trouble finding something to fit his symbol, but I’m satisfied with the end result.

Let me know if you all have suggestions, or if you make your own, I’d love to see them!

6 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day, guys! Hope everyone is having a pleasant day, hopefully with a special somebody/somebodies!

Kaliegoss is celebrating Jour d’Amour today!

Jour d’Amour

Jour d’Amour is celebrated on the 14th of Liefcium, the second month in the Kaliegossan calendar. The month is named after Lief, god of love, and Jour d’Amour is a day dedicated to worshipping Lief.

Roses are exchanged between friends, loved ones, and significant others. Sermons are held in city temples about how the first two humans created by Dissodin and Harmonia were courted together by Lief, bringing the concept of love into existence.

A special ceremony is held in most town centers where couples young and old put their promise rings, and engagement and wedding bands in a bowl, and a Priest of Lief gives blessings of continued happiness for years to come. A dance is proceeded by the ceremony.

Single people can participate in the ceremony, and a priest will give a blessing for Lief to bring that person’s soul mate into their life.

8 Likes

Just in case you don’t know – Ctrl+H opens up Replace in Notepad (and Word), allowing you to find and replace one or all instances of a word in the file easily.

Here's all the instances of Clearwater I saw in Level Zero/One/Two

Level Zero
Clearwater had a campsite where families could go on retreats in the Whispering Woods, a dense forest on the outskirts of town.

You were all even on the news once: “Local gang, the Wildlings rob Clearwater’s largest bank.”

Getting to work in Clearwater’s townhall was exciting.

It’s all so foreign from the quiet of Clearwater.

Level One
“Clearwater,” you respond.

“Clearwater was a pretty accepting town,” Laughter responds.

I love details like this. Will the title cards change depending on who you decide to side with?

Playing through again, I noticed that if you supported the Prime Minister, there’s no option for the MC to change their mind and accept the queen’s offer without an ulterior motive. Perhaps there could be a honest option for a MC who wants to marry the heir, or one who wants to rule, even if they previously supported to the prime minister or didn’t care who ruled.

1 Like