Mommy, We Created a Plot Hole! [Rewrite in Progress]

This is so cuteee!! XD As for the romantic actions of the kids, I agree with this!:

3 Likes

@Natman1025 Iā€™ll add a few quests in the normal world for sure, I donā€™t know how many yet though, until I finish my outline (Iā€™ll do this when I finish Chapter 1) since the story is already too long. The original story didnā€™t have the back and forth between the normal world (they only return at the end), so I donā€™t have anything planned yet.

@PurpleDream Thanks for the feedback! Yes, I plan to address those issues in the next update. Adding subtitles/translations and to include a screen reader option to skip parts of repeating text. :slightly_smiling_face: And thanks for the bug report! Iā€™ll look into it later.

@LauraSikdar Well, Iā€™m glad you find it cute. :blush: I think Iā€™ll move the pretend wedding to the third book though, since it is too early in the story right now. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Just a little peck maybe? Like when you play spin the bottle ?:face_with_monocle:

Also Mc will probably be 10 now?

Secondly(thirdly?) I too had problems choosing name -Microsoft edge-. Worked with Chrome though. :confused:

:fox_face:

3 Likes

Well each of the ROs has a different preference, so they might love it or hate it if you peck them :smile:

And yup, Iā€™ll make the MCs 10 in the next update. Seems like the majority doesnā€™t like being a baby :baby:

I canā€™t do anything about that issue, unfortunately. Unless I separate the choices. :unamused:

3 Likes

We get the nickname Huginator? :smiley:

2 Likes

Well, what about Cuddle Bug? Cuddlemuffin? The Huggler? The Glomper? Snugglebear? The Constrictor? :joy:

Actually, a few of Wayneā€™s nicknames for Roselyna in the story are: Ambulance, Tarsier, Pillow, Leech, Magnet, Flooflet, and Piglet. So, yeah, maybe he can call you one of those. Hehe.

Although now Iā€™m thinking each hug you give prior to your first meeting in the story will improve your relationship with Roselyna by a little. Later on, having the emotional trait or having a high emotion in general will make you automatically hug peopleā€¦ Well, whenever appropriate, I guess. :blush:

5 Likes

Oh, bring it, fam, bring it. I can take it! :sunglasses:

Just donā€™t tickle, Iā€™m ticklish. :grin:

1 Like

Stop giving me more ideas for variables! NOW I have to add a ticklish variable somewhere. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

:scream:

Ahemā€¦ Youā€™re welcome! (in a sing-song voice like Maui)

Heh heh. :grin:

2 Likes

Hehe. Looks like youā€™ve caught the random musical bug too. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh, nothing random about it. That song is stuck in my head since I heard it. :blush:

I like most songs in Moana, with one exception. But, if I say which one, someone might get a bit, ehm, crabbyā€¦ :no_mouth: :crab:

Sort of the only thing I remember from Open Season are Rogerā€™s lines. ā€œStanley, itā€™s been ages!ā€ :laughing: Those two should have gotten their own spin-off. :slight_smile:

Uh, but I digress. Tickling, er, NO tickling it is!

1 Like

If you donā€™t like that particular songā€¦you should check out Jonathan Youngā€™s cover of it. Itā€™s way better.

Everything (almost) is better Metalā€¦ Just check out Eric - ERock331. :grin: As is this with Young, but, no, thanks, still not for me. :blush:

Aaaany way, on topic - hugs and no tickles. Yes? Yes. Itā€™s a deal. :sweat_smile:

Well, here you go! Updated again to include translations :memo: , more cuddles :hugs: , and hopefully less bugs! :bug:

Iā€™ve changed the title to reflect the age change. :tada:

恤 ā—•_ā—• ą¼½ć¤ SUMMON PATCH NOTES ą¼¼ 恤 ā—•_ā—• ą¼½ć¤

Ver. 1.11 (May 12, 2018)

• The Main and Player Characters are now 10 years old!
  • Added Subtitles and Screen Reader Settings
  • Revamped stat and relationship notification subroutines
  • Fixed various bugs (including one where hugs didnā€™t increase your hug counter, and age traits didnā€™t display)
  • Lily has dads now instead of moms. Blame my notes. Although Iā€™m still not very sure about it.
  • Edited and added a bunch more text
  • Roselyna is slightly chubbier.

As usual, saves will probably be broken again (Expect this every update).

Iā€™ve added the translation options in, but there might be some I missed. Now that theyā€™re added, I might add a few more words since itā€™s kinda sparse right now, but Iā€™ll probably do those in a later edit.

There might also be some weird inconsistencies and notifications (especially with numbers on), so Iā€™d really appreciate it if you report them to me!

Thereā€™s about ~80k words right now, including comments and skeleton code. And Iā€™m not even done yet with the first chapter!

And with that, it will be a long while before the next big update. Sorry! :kissing_closed_eyes:

Well, what about raspberries? :kissing_smiling_eyes: :wind_face: :strawberry:

9 Likes

What about them? Are they ticklish? :thinking: :wink:

(Tickles are fine, just not too much, thatā€™d be embarrassingā€¦)

You know, when you make fart noises? And blow them on someoneā€™s tummy/whatever ticklish part? :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Oh, -that- kind. Not the tongue between the lips and making noise like ā€˜pfffftā€™. :thinking:

Uh, that is tickling in a different manner. :grimacing:

By the way - multiple choices when picking names still does not work in my Firefox; but it does work when you pick whether to display subtitles or notā€¦ Very odd. :confused:

1 Like

Snuggles + raspberries = perfect :triumph: :+1:

:fox_face:

PS

it doesnt in edge either. Chrome Works though.

1 Like

Does the first, with subtitles and such work? It does for me, so something must differ thereā€¦ :thinking:

Maybe there are too many options? Iā€™ll give you a test link later if you want to try, but I need to sleep now. :zzz: